Reviews for The Moriarty Gambit
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 16 . 5/29
Pls tell me that was Ururu chasing Yoruichi around
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 5 . 5/27
Lesson of the day: do not wait in the dark for phantom thief with a card gun and a kid with a tranquilizer gun to come home, and most certainly do not try to surprise them when they finally do. xD
An-Amber-Musicbox chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
Ah, the Bleach cameo though! And of course, Kaito's ichthyophobia. XD I absolutely love this story! It seems Kat has dropped off the face of the earth, however...
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
This is so good I hope u update!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
omg i love kaito's last remark xD
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
i couldn't help but wonder why Jairo in the beginning has a broken nose...
Boogum chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Ahh, it seems this has been abandoned. Shame, cause it's really good.
Cursed Detective chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
Bleach references? Cute. Also, very, very amusing and Urahara really IS kind of like a black market fence, isn't he?
Serendipital chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
I love this fic (especially Kaito and Shinichi's interactions), and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck on it!
foryiel chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
awesome story! there are only a few fics where I really liked Conan and Kaito's interactions, and this is one of them. :) On your profile you wrote that you have written the ff up to chapter 19.. it'd be great if you could upload those missing chapters regardless of whether you want to finish the story or not. (honestly, i can ttly imagine not having the muse for it anymore after so many years..)
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
What. Bullshit.

It's suddenly a Bleach crossover?
Amazing Bluie chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I do hope you continue this, someday. I am thoroughly enjoying it. The only element of this story that I don't love is Vermouth, who is OOC, but I'm perfectly willing to look past it. Everything else is fantastic!

Please continue!
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
I love this! So cunning and witty and amazing. So... Been wondering... Just where, oh where, is the rest of the story?
zahraa chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
am waiting for the next chapter
Nekocin chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Hi there!

Finally managed to read the whole story. :D I really enjoyed it. I love how you delved into the Conan-Shinichi and Kaito friendship. How you build them up and showed their individual qualities that discern themselves from each other. I love how you also incorporated a bit of action scenes, the cohabitation of Kaito's mom with Shinichi's parents, Haibara's no nonsense behaviour and everything else.

That cat... is suspicious. Did Kaitou take Shinichi to Bleach's Urahara's shop? Hahahahaha. A minor Bleach and Dectective Conan/Magic Kaito crossover would be fun! I mean shinigami will probably be eyeing Shinichi cuz the death rate surrounding him is way above average and abnormal for a human being. hahahaha.

I hope to see more of this soon