Reviews for The Moriarty Gambit
MoonlightLoveSong chapter 16 . 4/23
I loved this! I love how you made Shinichi and Kaito interact, not to mention their parents(and their backrounds! So surprised by that, such an unique and fascinating idea!)! I ADORE the question from the beginnig ”Ever wonder what would have happened if Holmes had taken Lupin with him to Reichenbach Falls instead of Watson?” and I really wish the canon would share your decision and use it too! I almost swallowed this wonderful story in one go, if only the meddilng school wouldn't have interfered! The plot is too good and catching!
Thanks you for writing this wonderful story!
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 16 . 5/29/2017
Pls tell me that was Ururu chasing Yoruichi around
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Lesson of the day: do not wait in the dark for phantom thief with a card gun and a kid with a tranquilizer gun to come home, and most certainly do not try to surprise them when they finally do. xD
anambermusicbox chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
Ah, the Bleach cameo though! And of course, Kaito's ichthyophobia. XD I absolutely love this story! It seems Kat has dropped off the face of the earth, however...
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
This is so good I hope u update!
AgasaR chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
omg i love kaito's last remark xD
AgasaR chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
i couldn't help but wonder why Jairo in the beginning has a broken nose...
Boogum chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Ahh, it seems this has been abandoned. Shame, cause it's really good.
Cursed Detective chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
Bleach references? Cute. Also, very, very amusing and Urahara really IS kind of like a black market fence, isn't he?
Serendipital chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
I love this fic (especially Kaito and Shinichi's interactions), and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck on it!
foryiel chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
awesome story! there are only a few fics where I really liked Conan and Kaito's interactions, and this is one of them. :) On your profile you wrote that you have written the ff up to chapter 19.. it'd be great if you could upload those missing chapters regardless of whether you want to finish the story or not. (honestly, i can ttly imagine not having the muse for it anymore after so many years..)
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
What. Bullshit.

It's suddenly a Bleach crossover?
Amazing Bluie chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I do hope you continue this, someday. I am thoroughly enjoying it. The only element of this story that I don't love is Vermouth, who is OOC, but I'm perfectly willing to look past it. Everything else is fantastic!

Please continue!
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
I love this! So cunning and witty and amazing. So... Been wondering... Just where, oh where, is the rest of the story?
zahraa chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
am waiting for the next chapter