Reviews for The Moriarty Gambit
An-Amber-Musicbox chapter 16 . 3/20
Ah, the Bleach cameo though! And of course, Kaito's ichthyophobia. XD I absolutely love this story! It seems Kat has dropped off the face of the earth, however...
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
This is so good I hope u update!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
omg i love kaito's last remark xD
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
i couldn't help but wonder why Jairo in the beginning has a broken nose...
Boogum chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Ahh, it seems this has been abandoned. Shame, cause it's really good.
Cursed Detective chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
Bleach references? Cute. Also, very, very amusing and Urahara really IS kind of like a black market fence, isn't he?
Serendipital chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
I love this fic (especially Kaito and Shinichi's interactions), and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck on it!
foryiel chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
awesome story! there are only a few fics where I really liked Conan and Kaito's interactions, and this is one of them. :) On your profile you wrote that you have written the ff up to chapter 19.. it'd be great if you could upload those missing chapters regardless of whether you want to finish the story or not. (honestly, i can ttly imagine not having the muse for it anymore after so many years..)
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
What. Bullshit.

It's suddenly a Bleach crossover?
Amazing Bluie chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I do hope you continue this, someday. I am thoroughly enjoying it. The only element of this story that I don't love is Vermouth, who is OOC, but I'm perfectly willing to look past it. Everything else is fantastic!

Please continue!
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
I love this! So cunning and witty and amazing. So... Been wondering... Just where, oh where, is the rest of the story?
zahraa chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
am waiting for the next chapter
Nekocin chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Hi there!

Finally managed to read the whole story. :D I really enjoyed it. I love how you delved into the Conan-Shinichi and Kaito friendship. How you build them up and showed their individual qualities that discern themselves from each other. I love how you also incorporated a bit of action scenes, the cohabitation of Kaito's mom with Shinichi's parents, Haibara's no nonsense behaviour and everything else.

That cat... is suspicious. Did Kaitou take Shinichi to Bleach's Urahara's shop? Hahahahaha. A minor Bleach and Dectective Conan/Magic Kaito crossover would be fun! I mean shinigami will probably be eyeing Shinichi cuz the death rate surrounding him is way above average and abnormal for a human being. hahahaha.

I hope to see more of this soon
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
I remember reading this quite some time ago and loving it. After rereading (and catching up on new chapters), I have to say that I'm loving the fic even more. Kaito and Shinichi's dynamic in this is super awesome. I love how brotherly they act with each other. I feel that characters in the story probably think the same way as me, that Kaito and Shinichi act like such brothers! I really loved Kaito impersonating Shinichi (and the mess that came out of that... oh boy, will Shinichi ever own up to Conan in front of Ran, given that he was given a way out via Kaito? Since Shinichi and Conan were in the same scene for quite some time. And how will Shinichi explain his cousin?) I can't wait to see more of this story, especially with Vermouth slinking around and Shinichi back in his body. I feel like things are coming to a head now! I hope you'll be able to update this story sometime! (I was super amused that it took 16 chapters for Kaito's fear of fish to surface before Shinichi. I wonder if it'll come up between them in the future, hehe)
kairi loves sora chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Lol fish! Vermouth knows that he is back. No! Love the fact that they are cousins. He worried me when he collapsed like that. Ring shopping with Kaito lol. They are going to start killing each other soon. Love how he followed him on his date. I'm can't believe that he got away with it. Looking forward to the update. See ya