Reviews for Taken Aback
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
please write more
hkmac chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Creepy little ending. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Lolita chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
HAgriD? Ew!

Cream cheese and hamburger? Ew!

Lucius and his daughter-in-law? Kind of ew, but kind of hot.

Nice fic!
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
THAT IS SO TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME! XD Lol! Good work! And yes Lucius is very nicely in character! :)

~B~

X
Curvuto chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Ok...that was strange...funny though!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
ok yeah a bit weird she says while ripping up a dairylea cheese slice and dropping it into tomato cuppa soup from sainsbury's. i quite like it though and admit to being fond of the draco/lucius/hermione relationship. probably coz i like 2guys and a gal in a fic and those 2 r fitties! here comes the blonde fetish! cool fic though, i really did enjoy it.
xxfireboltxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
LOL! I loved it. Lucius seems like the type to definetly say something of that sort! Keep on writing
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
*falls over laughing* that's good.
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wierd but I like it!
Hopelessly Pessimistic chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I'm normally not big on one shots, I'm more of a novel length fan, but I saw your despription and thought I'd give it a try. And I loved it. It was simple, yet brilliant. Your Lucius was perfect.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Ohmygoodness...normally i dont read HP fics because I think those books/movies are just too good to be tampered with but I like your stories so I figured i would give this a try.

this story is really weird...good...but weird. im not sure how much im enjoying the hermione and lucius thing...that is an extremely odd couple. but w.e the story was entertaining! :P
pms.666 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
LMAO! it was strange but i lved it! lmao keep it up
Invalid Minds chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh, Tarryn.

What am I gonna do with you?

I egt an email from for your first HP fanfiction, I see the couple, I smirk, I read it, I laugh, I love it to pieces.

Seriously.

You pwn.

And while I love your LWD work more than anything, your HP work is, from what I can see, going to be awesome as well.

~Jo
bsloths chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hey Tarryn, I gave this a try because it's you, so I knew it'd be well written. And I'm trying to think of something positive to say besides well-written, but it just kind of makes me feel...icky. I don't know if that's the intended effect of that last line, but it worked. I cringed. It definitely makes you think, and I think Lucius really would be THAT twisted, so it's IC. You could definitely keep writing for Harry Potterdom.

And don't worry, you're not (too) weird ;)