Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Lindsey lane Kent chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
I really wish u would write another piece based on the 39 days of the relationship :)
NiteAngel chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
ooh! the companion piece was also very good! nice to get a perspective on Clark's side of things.

but i still hope to read a continuation of this story... and if you decide to do one... please please PLEASE let me know!

NiteAngel

Lulu chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Loved it!
girlinflux chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Thanks for this. I love the way you write Lois and Clark's emotional mindset. I really think you hit it on the head on how Lois understands Clark and recognizes who he is. I've always thought that Lana focused too much on Clark's secret thinking that that's what defined him. I'm glad you wrote Lois to sees that the core of Clark is his goodness and decency and that these characteristics are what makes him heroic, not his powers. I hope you continue to write more and explore this story since I'm dying to see what happens.
super.laurent chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
excellent as always! Please write another chapter... :-)
jessclifton chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
How do you end it like that? Gah I need more! Great chapter though :)
superman4ever chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Interesting story,I'd like to read more of it.I hope you will update soon. Oh by the way,Clark is so dumb stupid I can't believe that he's compairing Lois to Lana.I hope the problem between them (Lois & Clark) will be resolve on the next chapter.
jessclifton chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
This is super awesome! I always love reading your Clois. That ending was a bit cruel though. I need more! :p
winthjo chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Very good start. Hope Clark can get his head out of his backside before it's too late.
Lisa chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I really want to smack Clark. Poor Lois. Great story. I love this and I really enjoyed Green Eyes.
MS chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
very cute! and well written!