Reviews for It wasn't supposed to be like this
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/26
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional! I'm glad everything worked out!
formerAnnie chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Some grammar and spelling issues throughout, but...superb story. You had me crying like a baby every other chapter. Brilliant work!
fanka77 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful story. Simply wonderful.
quibilah chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I loved it! I actually started to cry in the second to last chapter. I loved how you had the story play out, and the ending was perfect! Great job
mynameisme91 chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
One of the best stories that I have read in a long long time. The plot and the characters are excellently written. For writing a fic that involved the main character being one of your own creation I was skeptical as to how you would keep the essence of Stargate intact but you have done an exceptionally good job doing it. Success! Thankyou for honouring us with that story.
Rach5 chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Amazing story. really was. loved it!
jollygoauld chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
cute story. and i managed not to get a headache with all the time parradox stuff, obviously your writing is of a high quality to achieve that. thanks!
Anniely chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Hey you!

So I finally made it through this story and I think I love it even more than "Lovely Color Pink"!

It's really just beautiful ... I know I am repeating myself, but I can find no other words to discrib it.

The story sounds like a true episode of Stargate and they all sound just like in the serial!

Love, love, love it!

Lg, Anne
Slidell chapter 8 . 3/16/2008 seriously...WOW. This is so great. Deep, very deep. I give it two thumbs way way up! I hope you write another story soon : )
Isabelle-sara chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
That story was truly amazing! You captured the personalities of the characters really well. I must confess most stories with Sam and Jack getting married haven't worked for me but this one... i loved it! Part of me still wants Katana to have grown up with her parents though hehe. Maybe you could do an alternative ending? :D Just a suggestion. I'm just being selfish now :P. Great story.
Gen Varel chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot. You need a beta to polish the grammar, but you did a fine writing job.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i remember starting to read this a while back before it was finished but i somehow forgot about it. it seemed good so i'll re-read it. will review again when done.
sgater926 chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
I thought that this story was absolutely brilliant! I loved the way you wove the plot together combining a lot of intense emotions and confusion, and the character arcs, eventually clarifying everything and bringing resolution. I thought the ending was wonderful. Great job!
TakeGuess chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Great Story!

Totally love it
Rei Fallenstar chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
Very well written :3 I love how you used the paradoxes and time travel as well as how the family reacted to one another. And you captured the character's personalities very well, something I myself can never manage... Good job!