Reviews for Awakening
aslan333 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
u ripped that off KINGDOM HEARTS. not cool. kingdom hearts will drown u in light till u die
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
One-winged Danny sounds pretty cool.
michael chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was great! Please make a DP fanfic soon!
SadieYuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
So, I really love this story! Pure awesomeness.

However, there is something I'd like to point out. Not about the story specifically. For character, you categorized it as Dan Phantom. It should really be categorized as Danny F. I don't see a problem with it, however, it did confuse me as I was looking for fics with Dan Phantom, and I stumbled across this (though I'm glad I did _). I read your intro, and I guess your not too far into the show, so I won't spoil anything. However, I will say this. Though Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom are one in the same, Dan Phantom is a completely different character. Just thought I'd let you know _
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wow. oh my freaking g-d, you have some gift. that was amazingly fantastic. i loved every min of it. your writing style is out of this world good. i loved it to no end. the story line rocked just as much as the really really good description did. wow i loved it so much. i cant even find words to say how great it was.

the idea that Danny had a dream like that before was too cool. it kind of reminded my of the story the reality of virtually. i don't even know if thats spelled right. oh well, i love it so much. later dude.
Enray chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You combined Kingdom Hearts with Danny Phantom. Wow.
ME-Agaisnt-the-world chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Meh too lazy to log in. Very good start, only thing is at the end, Sam is the one who gets DAnny to go into the Fenton Portal, as revealed in Memory Blank. Except for that, I have no other comments.
That Lady of Mischief chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
damn... really good story n.ñ

you sure it was your first DP fic? you really got potential so keep it like that haha i hope to see more of your works 'round here
Kaiqua chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
*Sticks both thumbs up*

This is really great! I like both danny Phantom and Kingdom Hearts, so I think the way you merged them is really innovative.

Please continue the story!
sciencefreak330 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Excellent, really well done.