|Reviews for Like VitaminWater|
| SunshineGal16 chapter 16 . 4/8
This is hands-down one of THE BEST SasuSaku stories out here. I'd be willing to go on a limb and say, one of the best, simply put, stories here even. I swear to God, it had EVERYTHING I've ever wanted in a fic:
1. Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling, minimal typos only and perfect sentence structure. Might seem a little nerdy, but nothing gets me more mad than a poorly spelled grammatical mess.
2. It's for one of my favourite fandoms/pairings ever. I love those two together just so, so much.
3. I really enjoyed this AU. You did an amazing job of creating a realistic collegiate atmosphere. The cafeteria food, the study sessions and all-nighters, the lectures and post-exam partying: you brought all of them literally to life.
4. I appreciate humour -whether subtle or obvious- a LOT. This had enough in it to make me laugh out aloud at certain parts and quietly giggle at others.
5. The premise of theming a sixteen-chapter work of (fan)fiction around different flavours of VitaminWater was what first got me hooked and KEPT me hooked throughout. I think it's safe to assume that I'm addicted to the stuff without having drunk a single drop of it.
6. The romance -OHMIGOD THE ROMANCE- blew my mind. Like, literally. I actually got tingles and goosebumps which I've never even gotten in real-life around real-life potential romantic moments.
7. You kept Sasuke and Naruto perfectly in-character. Ino of course, was the same as in the anime too, forgoing all her Sasuke fangirling and subsequent rivalry with Sakura. And Sakura was OOC, yes, but to be honest, I like this version of her better than the actual one. And anyway, she did mature into someone awfully similar to this in Shippuden.
8. No rambling Author Notes. Thank you, oh, THANK YOU.
9. The twist at the end with the bitchy mother. And the ultimatum. And the confession. And the happily-ever-after.
10. And finally, YOU KEPT THIS SHORT. So many well-written stories I've come across have the sole disadvantage of being far too lengthy -some beyond fifty chapters and such- while yours was equally engaging, yet considerate of the reader's feelings and kept within a mere twenty chapters. Incredible.
I only wish all fics on FFN were like this. You really are very, VERY talented. One of FanFiction's elite few. And I wish you only the best in all your writing endeavours. Keep at it. :')
| sasuke140 chapter 16 . 3/30
I loved this story so much
| The Sharingan Wielder chapter 1 . 3/27
| anna-chan21 chapter 16 . 3/12
NOOOOOO ITS OVER!
| anna-chan21 chapter 6 . 3/12
I think you have an obsession with vitaminwater
| Guest chapter 2 . 2/15
creative story :) keep up the good work!
| Unnamed Wanderer chapter 16 . 2/6
I think a better question to ask her mother is "If I do this what do want/expect in return?" Because she's totally the type of character who would hold providing Sakura's education as a sort of emotional blackmail for the rest of her life.
| leahpeahhh chapter 16 . 2/3
fucking awesome! great character development and i loved all the characters. great job
| ILoveSxS chapter 16 . 1/22
A very nice story I loved it
| mashiro.x.shiina chapter 16 . 1/3
This story was so flipping adorable. :*)
| BoomPowMina chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
That was really sweet...I loved it!
| BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
| animefreak957 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
So, I just finished reading this and I had to go try some VitaminWater, so I did...now I need more lol! This was awesome and I loved it!
| Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
| carameldansen chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
l like story about war with fangirls