Reviews for Like VitaminWater
TheRealSarada chapter 16 . 6/23
*sniff sniff* *sob sob* IT'S BEAUTIFUL
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/5
I've never read anything that made me so HUNGRY! Now I'm craving for food at almost 1 AM lol. Plus all the Vitamin Water descriptions just made me thirsty. Feed me writer! Feed me!
jules chapter 1 . 5/19
I've read this so many times, but I can't stop from coming back and reading this all over again. 3
This was a really cute story!
I enjoyed reading it :)
Veronica chapter 16 . 4/3
It's 5:45am. It's all your fault I couldn't sleep. I hate you so much right now. LOL
I rarely ever read fanfic, but I gotta say, I loved your story and it made me laugh a lot. I still I can't believe you wrote a love story around Vitamin Water. _
Sakura's mother...didn't even say sorry for leaving them? What the hell?! If i were sakura i wouldn't go with her even if sasuke wasn't my boyfriend! Besides she can achieve her dreams regardless of the university she was attending! It was only a matter of being smart and how hard she study! Hahahaha!
Crazy Cherries chapter 15 . 1/11
Oh my god story time, so I read this fic back in the good ol' days when you were still updating and wow. I was talking to my friends about disgusting VitaminWater flavors and I remembered this fic (like, I remembered the title and everything-even though it's in my favorite stories and I don't need to). And then I spent like 3 hours rereading it because it's still as good now as it was then, and it's still one of my favorite fics. Just wanted to say that! And I actually had to post this review on a different chapter because fanfiction won't let me post a review on a chapter I've already reviewed.
AISHA chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
this was by far one of the BEST fan fictions EVER plz make a sequel
zoeygirlzoe chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVVVEEEEDDD this story. I'm reviewing first chapter cuz I'm RE READING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY. Thankyou for having this uploaded, you have true talent. :)
Vinzy chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
SWEETEST. FIC. EVEEEEEEER.
It's 2015 and I can't believe I FOUND this story 8 years after its posted.
Keep writing, oh-so-wonderful-sweety-author!
Kishara-Hime chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
I know this was written like ages ago and I love the story so far, but I am a bit of a science nerd so I really had to point out that molecules/atoms that bond covalently are not ions. Ions are bond ionically or rather atoms that have ionically bonded - ;; I think you may have gotten mixed up between the terminology of atoms and ions is all~
xoanneox chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Gonna re read again
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
I love it! I will not go either if i were sakura, i will never leave sasuke behind especially those fangirls around hahahaha
Too Lazy to log chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Beautiful! Wonderful! I know it's been six years since this has been written and you may no longer write fan fictions or check the reviews, but I applaud this masterpiece! Thank you for restoring my faith in this site! :D
EternalLoyalty chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
I loved it. Every. Single. Moment. I want Vitamin Water now, I need to try it. This is amazing! Excuse me while I reread this...
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »