Reviews for The Nobodies Club
twerkaholic chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Oh, how are they going to teach Sakura? NehiXSakura...I dont really ship the couple..I dont ship anyone with Sasuke and Sakura unless they're the couple. ALWAYS SASUXSAKU. But I love your story, so yay!
autumn4real chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
noooooooooooooooooooo wheres the rest of this story :OOOOOOOOOOOO i want moremoremoremoremore~!
xjxjx chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Yay! Ino and Sakura make up! YEA! BFF'S ROCK!
LivingInSymphony chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Really good story!

You NEED to update! :3
aisukikoi chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
hey, this story's great! i really like it... more more! X3
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
XxUnIqUe.FrEaKxX chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
...seriously r u dead?
LilyVampire chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
hates the waiting! plese write the next chap soon, pweatty pwease with puppy eyes & cherry on top? YES i love this story :D so dont dont dont dont dont sop loving it, it's great :D
M i M i xo chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
Wow , I finally found good stories written by good (a) author(s). I love how you always seemed to in every chapter managed to input some Sasuke and Sakura scenes (L)! I love those all the time and especially when they're (well Sasuke) embracing each other (; ! I reread those at least twice! Keep up with the great work! Looking forward to th next chapter!
I m p u r e chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Your story is so great, and I can tell even though I'm reading it while my body is telling me to go to sleep! Right now it's 12:44 AM, that's whay i'm so tired.

How about Luna and SnowBunny?

Momiko and Lori?

Marselle (that's close to my name!) and Cura?

Coriander and Tyme?

Chilli and Flakes?

Lolz, I'm just being random now! XD

PICK ME!

XOXO Mikey
loverain0117 chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
uwah! such an awesome story O please update
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
hey love the story
SasuSakuItsumo chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Hey nice story! Um just a little info, it's Gaara-onii-chan, because "onee" is for sisters...and well, it kind of just gets weird reading Gaara-onee-chan XD, also easy on the 'aloud', I think you're confusing it with 'allowed'. Also it's "Kankuro".

Ah! But do continue hehe I like your story...mecha mecha suki desu! (0_~)*\/m
twistedforest chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Update fast please?

I want to know what happens next...and can you make Karin be embrassed in public or something? I would totally love that.
Sakudragon chapter 2 . 9/18/2008