Reviews for Heroes Drabbles
Maskelle chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Oh poor Micah. Live is hard on you when you lost your parents. I hope he will find the strengt to live again! Loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!
Tacroy chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I like. So funny with short storys, you can read one even if you're in a hurry. And I love your way of telling storys. I would love to see more of this sort. Please update...I'll be waiting
TeeDee chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Omg. That one was priceless! I LOVE Future Hiro's comment about the fondling. Mujahahaha! Too cute! Too bad there is a bad surprise waiting for when they get to the apartment. Ah well! There is always the future!
Maskelle chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Oh this one was hilarious! But it is very real. Loved it and cant wait for the next one!
TeeDee chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
M! Love it! I know that I already messaged you the review since I couldn't get it to go through the other day but I thought I should write another one just to have it show here. I adore the way that the two, Claire and Benent, interact in this. It's so sad, but so very possible! He has been pushing her and their family so heavily this last while, and for him to go and do something like that! Eek! Plus, as I know I mentioned, the idea that Noah might have shot Nathan is an awesome one! Thank you for sharing!
TeeDee chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh! Poor Mohinder! I just want to hug him at the end of this! The first line was an amazing one that grabs your interest right away. M... And it's all so Mohinder-esque. He'd totally try and diagnose himself, figure it all out. And you can feel how he'd never be able to see Sylar as wanting more than just possession for the sake of it. Worse, he'd probably be right. That he knows that the world he is living in is fake but tries to pretend otherwise because then he can be with Sylar - oh! It's heartbreaking! Thank you so much for sharing! And chocolate is good in the mornings! If it gets me these, carry on! Mujahahaha!