Reviews for Easier To Be
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this is a great story and loved how you got a happy ending out of this so please update your stories soon, also loved the line at the end maybe for once ... things would be simple please update soon.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw im glad she didn’t marry Chris! I loved the happy ending! Great job!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Interesting second part
SMBear chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
loved it.
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
great chapter, loved it cant wait to see what happens next
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
yeah! im so glad lp got a happy ending! lp deserve theyre happy ending. great job
biyo chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love your fanfics! and this one is great!
Simoman chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very interesting story especially at the start with Lucas with Brooke and the eventual divorce as they somehow did not have that 'thing' that would have kept them together.

I also like the fact that it was Brooke who noticed where her ex-husband's heart really lay before he did so she knew what would happen thus it was easier for her to take.

The best part though for me was the ending when Peyton admits her feelings to Lucas and has not gone through with the wedding knowing where her heart trully lies and you have some sort of happy ending there which was nice.

Great work, write more stories soon!

Simon (aka Simoman)
PSwhatever chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Guh, thank you so much for this beautiful and touching story, I needed something to cheer me up. I loved the ending, they belong together.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Great work once again. Loved that peyton choose lucas and not chris
LeytonNaleyZanessaTroyella4evr chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh wow. We haven't had a really good angsty/romantic/happy-ending Leyton story in a while. We need more of those! Great job!
annabananaboo chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
this is so great! is this one chapter only? hope there's more. update soon?
othstewy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Great sequel. It was so well written. You have a perfect way of combining all the drama with such compelling resolutions. You really know how to write LP and all their emotions. Can't wait for more updates and stories.
WDE11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You had me worried there for a second but you pulled my happy ending out.

Enjoyed!