Reviews for Clandestine
Kind of makes me sad that Leo and Raph actually hate each other? always a clash between them but the brotherly love was always there. Well I guess if it makes the story work, and quick shocking that splinter is so ok with it, kind of. But as a love story...yeah its good. :-)
Loveislife649455 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
i would like it if this story coutined because i may start pulling my hair out.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Hehe. Would you look at that. Ironies of ironies.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Hmmmm... They actually kill in canon. Spinter even ordered his sons to kil in the comics for revenge. Splinter should not be so upset Leo killing here. Anyway, poor Leo.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oneeka chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tolerant! Will you make another sequel?
Agafa Shelly chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
you love Raph too? LOL XD
IAmAEnvyLover chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
yikes poor Leo
tmnt lover chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this chapter it was amazing !
I love how leo likes don but don likes raph its so cute.
I cant wait for the next chapter!
thx for the wonderful story.
Jaden chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Lina03 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
LOL,and Raph still got the last word! _ thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed reading it and Donnie's POV story too
nellaselfgirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
This was really good. and i like sordid secrets too. please do a sequel! i want to find out what happens!
quali chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I'm really fascinated by this fic. Y
Dozer chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
It all makes sence. It's not like there's any girl mutant turtles for them. Besides turtles at the zoo live for a long time. I think there could be a sequal. Why doesn't Leo find out from Mikey how he feels? It would be interesting between the turtle that's a goof ball and the turtle that's so straight laced. Keep writing.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
oh no no no, there's gotta be a sequel. with Leo and Mikey. that just ain't right. :( love the ficlets though. very cute.