Reviews for Obsession
Kristen chapter 75 . 2/7/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Somnum Careat chapter 75 . 7/27/2009
Just read the whole thing in one sitting. It's so cute! I hope your continuing, I don't know it's been like a year. Anyway, great job!
poison-maestro chapter 75 . 1/5/2009
well darn ax... whyd ya have to go and think of it that way?
sana-chan9 chapter 75 . 1/2/2009

CONGRATS!

:D

hahahahah axel blushed?

Xizi chapter 75 . 1/1/2009
Aw Axel! You're so sweet about your feelings :)

Anyways, I'm a newcomer to your story (just started yesterday, but read all the chapters. All I have to say is amazing). This is such a cute story! I can't wait to see more in the future

Also, on the topic of popsicles or ice cream, I think I would choose... ice cream. Unless there's an orange cream popsicle involved. D
rose-in-may chapter 75 . 1/1/2009
First of all: YOU UPDATED! _ I'm so glad! I was afraid you'd be another author that just disappeared (from the net) one day, but no! Yay! I had to go back and reread the last chapter to remember what was going on. XD Like the new chapters, especially 75. Mostly because they've acknowledged that no, everything will not be perfect, but they can still try.

Secondly: What were the Top 5 (Because I honestly can't think of ten, more bad than good this past year, I'm afraid) Best Things that happened to you/stuff that just made you happy in 2008?

1. I finished my first semester of college.

2. I finished that semester with a 3.5 GPA and I didn't really do much, if any, studying whatsoever. Talk about luck.

3.I got a boyfriend, too! Amazing.

4. My Dad bought me a car...again.

5. My Dad has said that I can do whatever I want, now that I'm 19.
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 75 . 1/1/2009
dude.. this was the first unfinished story I've read in forever.. and on accident, too 9i didnt notice, untill about 3 fanfics later, that they wrent all complter, and people didnt jsut abruptly stop their stories... xD)But I'm glad I was dumbtaded enough to not notice, because yor story is amazing!

x3

Hmm, I wonder how Roxas mom will react... x33 *squees*
Z. Alexander chapter 75 . 12/31/2008
Aww, seriously. So cute. Yes, still in the like-stage (Roxas Misfortune McCartney, stop glaring at your girlf - uh, I mean, your manly-man boyfriend), but NOT FOR LONG!

...Ahem. Are you even capable of writing a chapter which does not make me squeal in fangirly glee? Not that I mind. Really. But still.

In answer to the Question of the Chappie:

It depends, really. On the one hand, I don't like ice cream in a cup or on a cone. But things like Dilly Bars from Dairy Queen are yummy and convenient (cones are gross and cups are usually too big). I prefer things on sticks...so usually popsicles, unless the ice cream is on a stick. Just to be, you know, completely redundant.

Zheyne A (the Repetitive One)
Z. Alexander chapter 74 . 12/31/2008
OMGOMGOMG! You're ALIVE! WIN!

...And seriously? So friggin cute. Yes, Axel, you squeaked. It's okay, everyone knows you're half-girl anyway. And Awesome. Can't forget Awesome. And it's okay if you know you're a fictional character. The Joker does it all the time.

(So, I was thinking the other day..."Is shortkitty still alive? When I get home, I should PM and find out." And then you sneakily updated before I could. You ninja, you.)

In answer to the Question of the Chappie:

In no particular order (except the first, and it's first):

My girlfriend moving in with me; rediscovering my love for AkuRoku; getting permission to write "A Study in Jade" and give it a relatively happy ending; The Dark Knight; discovering LiveJournal; my boss continuing to be full of win; planning an AkuRoku cosplay appearance (my girlfriend and I are perfect for the roles); getting wiggle-inducing positive feedback for a story I was scared to write and a similarly wiggle-inducing flame for the same story; not dressing up on Halloween and being asked if I was Axel and why I didn't have the marks on my cheeks.

Yeah. Win. And you? You're win too. Full of. Huzzah.
verissimus chapter 70 . 7/15/2008
Personally, my favorite would be blind!Roxas, since... I think blindness would allow him to be independent, but still secretly wish for comfort and understanding... Eh, I dunno, I just think it would be interesting.

But between deaf and mute, I'd definitely say mute. c:

I love fics with a character with a... problem, as you said. I'm looking forward to reading it! c:
poison-maestro chapter 73 . 7/8/2008
and my poor old fangirl heart just starts beating amazingly fast
poison-maestro chapter 71 . 7/8/2008
im average... and "Axel, thinking? NO WAY!"
chocopa chapter 73 . 7/8/2008
OMGY. I loves this. I'm eager to read teh next chapter. D:

Also, to the Question, I would answer 20 Questions.

...'Cept, no one ever wants to play it with me. ;-;
sana-chan9 chapter 73 . 7/8/2008