Reviews for Love Like This: A Jacob Black Fanfiction
Kalie chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
This is a really great story! Hope to see it continue! You are a very talented writer!
Sarah chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
OMG! Ur the best writer in the world! I love u! Ok so I like ur story cuz it has a lot of surprises and twists and I DID NOT c the fairy thing coming! :) and I can't wait 4 u to explain more! Oh and I loveeeee ur cliff hangers! :) keep writing! And more often pls? :) I truly rly love ur way of writing! I personally think that u might be even better than jk Rowling! :)
Sarah chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Nessa032 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Cant wait For more
rue22 chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Please do more. I'm hooked!
rue22 chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Please do more. I'm hooked!
TheDyingSun chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
Holy crap. I didnt see that one coming. I thought Alicia was becoming a werewolf...but this is much more exciting! Please write more!
Red Rose Cat chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
This is getting really good please keep up the great work!
TheDyingSun chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Wow this is really good.:)
abbie chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
Hey i love this story. When is the next one?
333 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
i love it write more! you are so discriptive and i love it! PLEASE write more! i know you prob. hav 15 ppl begging u but just do the next chptr... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 4 me? :D lol
Joelle chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
LOVE IT.
Joelle chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Oh my gosh. I freaking love this. I know its a fan fiction, not the real thing, but I almost wish it was the real thing because I love the character. :D She's so sarcastic and.. zazzy. hahah. If thats a real word, at least.

And her and Jacob have a great relationship- love it. LOVE IT. Ugh. I'm gushing. haha.

But, I like it because its funny, too. I like the way Alicia thinks. She's got a sense of humor, which means you must have some, too. :)

This is probably the first thing i;ve ever read that made me laugh out loud. It's amazing. Thanks so much. :D
NaniBby chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
Love, Love, LOVING This Story(: Pleeeaaasseee Update Soon. iCant Wait To See What Happens :D
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »