Reviews for Love Like This: A Jacob Black Fanfiction
Changing Moods chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
:(( I wanted to know what happens next
I love your style of writing
taylor-wolves chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
OMG. HOLY CHEESE. WHY, have you not updated?! This is like one of the BEST parts! Ugh. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! UPDATE! You're amazing! I'm falling in love with your story. Sigh.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
This is soooooooo great! Please continue!
bonniebeast chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Nooo!i like that whole fae thing!idk if you still write or even want to writ but if you are i would greatly appretiate you continuing this fic.
Kalie chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
This is a really great story! Hope to see it continue! You are a very talented writer!
Sarah chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
OMG! Ur the best writer in the world! I love u! Ok so I like ur story cuz it has a lot of surprises and twists and I DID NOT c the fairy thing coming! :) and I can't wait 4 u to explain more! Oh and I loveeeee ur cliff hangers! :) keep writing! And more often pls? :) I truly rly love ur way of writing! I personally think that u might be even better than jk Rowling! :)
Sarah chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Nessa032 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Cant wait For more
rue22 chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Please do more. I'm hooked!
rue22 chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Please do more. I'm hooked!
TheDyingSun chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
Holy crap. I didnt see that one coming. I thought Alicia was becoming a werewolf...but this is much more exciting! Please write more!
Red Rose Cat chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
This is getting really good please keep up the great work!
TheDyingSun chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Wow this is really good.:)
abbie chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
Hey i love this story. When is the next one?
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »