Reviews for Gertie
Delightful story. Thanks.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
:D Nice idea, having someone take in different species of children. The Plymouth kind of reminds me of Serenity, from Firefly- kind of patched up but beloved by her crew. Great fic, very sweet.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I really loved this story! It would be awesome if you would continue it, if you had any plans on doing so! :"D I loved the conversation between Spock and the twins. Awesome work!

TCT
Radon65 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
The stuff with Scotty and Gertie was so cute! I liked how the twins became friends with Sulu and their conversation with Spock was pretty well done. I'm glad McCoy got Thav to talk. That was a fun and cute story and you good writing and very good OCs.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Whoops... This isn't going to be simple. This was a fun chapter. I like how Scotty and Gertie are becoming friends and most everybody is enjoying the kids. I also liked the chess game with Karx and Spock and her thoughts. I'm interested to see McCoy's progress with Thav and very interested to see Spock's talk with the twins. Sulu was cool, too.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is very entertaining. I love this! Gertie is a really cool character and I love all of the kids. The subject is unique and I think it's a really cool idea. I'm quite interested to see how the crew of the Enterprise interacts with your characters. Your writing is great.
jedi71 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Wonderful, and the twins logical insights on IDIC and Spocks reaction i give a big thumbs up! 7one
McCoy's-Trial-and-Error chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
I enjoyed that last chapter. Though I'm sad to see it finished. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. I always do enjoy a happy ending. _

-t3
McCoy's-Trial-and-Error chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I love this story! The twins are absolutely adorable! I have to say they are my favorite characters in the story so far.

And I'm absolutely jealous of your grip on the characters. Especially Kirk. It's gotta be hard keeping together which child is doing what!

The one thing I suggest is something along the lines of a page break. I'm not really sure which signs ff.n actually allowes, because it's annoying, but it gets confusing when you jump characters all of the sudden. Though, I'm pretty sure there's an option in the "edit" part of it. Not positive, since I haven't written/edited anything in a while.

Update soon, please! I want to see what Spock says to the twins. And I want to see more of McCoy's gloating.

-t3