Reviews for Butterfly
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
kawaii! really kawaii story!
Hisa-Ai chapter 1 . 5/20/2011

Ulam chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
aw, that was cute *squeals*

-stealthy jessica :3
Rumoi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
e. that was soo kawaii (cute.. might be spelt with only 1 i) that was just too adorable I am in awe.
Kagome126 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was so cute!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very nice one-shot. I like the imagery of Kagome as a butterfly. I always picture a monarch butterfly, don't know why. I think of Kagome as a dove, but that's beside the point. I can see this happening realistically (with Izyoai telling little Inu about finding his true love). I really like this story and I think it's written very well.
Santorsola chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow, I love this one shot; very well done! Kagome's comparison to a butterfly is very accurate, too. Little insights into what Izayoi might have told her son are so nice...

Your predicament with fanfics is just like mine -I feel stuck too, and I rarely have the time to update...whatever, Christmas break will be the time! (sorry for the long jabbering review -_-;)

I encourage you to make many more oneshots.
Say0mi Saki chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aww..That was so adorable...You have a real talen for writing..But of course you knew THAT already ne?Lol
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was really sweet! You captured the characters really well!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aww! That was so sweet of Inuyasha to compare Kagome to a butterfly. I think she matches being a butterfly quite well.