Reviews for What Is Wrong With Me?
Rosemarysgarden001 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
It's good so far.
Staatic chapter 43 . 7/29/2010
so i know this is an older story but I started reading and i couldn't stop i was up for 26 hours reading so i could read the whole thing. but i love your writing style. -staatic.
ILoveThisStory chapter 43 . 3/24/2010
I know i might be late in reading this but im glad i did its the most amazing story ever! i even let some tears fall after the ending :) u did a great job i stayed up every day till 8 to read this (took meh 3 day) But it was totally worth it.. U SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE! :) i love hallie shes like the best friend ever! derek same charming love the change though and well the baby.. The greatest thing 2 happen.. I really loved this story ! Thanks and much love.
allie chapter 44 . 11/17/2009
3 i love it
kitkat chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
Wow, i just cant stop reading this story i absolutly loove it
kitkat chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
Wow, your an amazing writter, i konw you wrote this story awhile ago, i hope you see this. I actually cried aat the flashback of derek and sam, your awesome at conveying emotion. I just wanted to let you know that you did an awesome job writting this story!
Ghostwriter chapter 45 . 9/15/2009
Hey, great stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
EF-5 Disaster chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
amazing story
easy-tator-mac-tot chapter 45 . 3/2/2009
mk so

1. i LOVE your pairings for degrassi, life with derek, and that 70s show. those couples rock!

2. you should write for the sarah dessen books, i think your style would be good for those. and you should also try (or read) the jodi picoult books, they rock! When i become an author i want to write like her, stephanie meyer, and jane austin, and emily dickinson. they are my all time favorites! jodi picoult pays such good attention to detail and she really does her research, stephanie meyer has that amazing quality that can captivate her readers, jane austins over all style is amazing (but then i also believe that i shouldve been born in the 1700s) and emily dickinsons word choice in all of her poems is just so amazing.

~Cora~
xox-aundrea-xox chapter 45 . 3/2/2009
Please make a fic with Lucas and Peyton, Serena and Nate or Casey and Derek
kacysparrow chapter 45 . 3/2/2009
wow seems like a really good idea. the only request i can think of right now is a sequel to what is wrong with me cus that is an excellent story! you will probably be busy taking requests though lol. i'll review or pm you if i have any ideas.

lo0ves ya x
Living.By.Will chapter 45 . 3/2/2009
Hey!

Have you ever read the Outsiders?

With what you did with this story, I am sure that whatever you decide to write next will be great!

Peace,

~LBW~
accioLorna chapter 44 . 2/26/2009
This Was Beyond Amazing. You are a great writer!

Thanks so much for righting this!
To.The.Last.Star chapter 43 . 11/24/2008
Omg Shelby that was soo good! I am so sorry for not reviewing you sooner, but I have been super busy and my life has been really hectic. But wow, when I read this I was seriously, shocked! I loved the ending, and I can't wait for the sequel! I hope to be reading it really soon. Thank you! Keep it up! I can't wait XD

Love, Jaci.

PS. I am not signed in because it says I already reviewed this chapter before... so yeah :)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/1/2008