Reviews for Paralyzer
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
It's amusing that Volkner is the one who gets drunk and Flint is able to think logically... I love how slow you made the smut scene! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
No, you shouldn't be worried by the fact that this is a long smut. It's perfect the way it is, hands down. I think my love for ignitionshipping has grown even stronger after reading this. Keep it up!
ShadowGirl170 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
cool.
Mccull chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was truly amazing. In all honestly, ive never found a gym leader shipping story-thing this amazing. I loved it and want more
Milk'sGoneBad007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AMG BBY THIS IS AMAZING
YOU MAY WRITE REALLY LONG SMUT, BUT HEY, THAT'S THE BEST KIND!
QwQ
Keep up your amazingness
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A long-haired woman in a short, tight dress passed by. "I like your pants," she said, looking over Flint with an appreciative smile. "Lots of things to grab hold of." She winked and drifted away, disappearing into a crowd of swaying dancers.

"See, nothing wrong with 'em." Volkner clapped Flint's shoulder. "Go find her so she can grab hold of stuff."

Ah...kinky. Wouldn't it have been cool if you made a threesome with them and the girl?

But, then again, i liked it the way it was. You're right, it's nothing without the intimacy. Very well-written. And that's saying something, considering the quality of most of the smut on this site...you'd think some of these people don't know what sex is!
x Sincerely You x chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
e/e; -;nosebleed.-

oh gawdd . Amahezeingq .

-;coughs.-
Clover-tan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*blushes* That was... awesome. *blushes some more* /
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Gaha, there are so many parts in this that made me laugh; particularly the title this pairing is given. :P Wow, all I can say is you write really well D:

KHue~
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I LOVED this little fic. I'm a shipper for this pair ever since I played Platinum. It was tres bandant [sexy] and very fun to read. I liked especially the beginning of when they were getting busy, right, and he [Volkner] was doubtful, and then was told to just not think about it. That line just really sticks out to me even after reading the entire piece.

On another note, I haven't heard 'Paralyzer' in such a long time, and am listening to it on repeat while I'm doing some college Biology homework [funnnn /sarcasm] and thanks for bringing it to my attention once more.

Great fic!
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ooh, I would love to see a sequel to this -/- It was very nice.
Mister Melancholy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Woah! This is absolutely amazing! Your writing style is descriptive without it going overboard, and the dialogue is very realistic. The idea of a drunk Volkner amuses me so. I like how Flint seems to be the rational one whereas Volkner is all...drunk. xD

~ MM
Kairne chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I am a total slave to ignitionshipping. I usually like the more emotional, tame fics, but lemon is always a nice change. Overall, i loved it. hit me up if you write any more ignitionshipping, please
brokenstaticx chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was Hot.

/;
Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Absolutely amazing! You are a fantastic writer! *_*

I love everything about this story, and the smut was hot. ;D

You've just converted me into an Ignitionshipper.

I also love that song by Finger Eleven, too. It is inspiring!