Reviews for The Fireworks At New Year's
Aw. That's so sweet! :)
csimesser1 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
that was great loved it
Moinah chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
No, no, no, no, no! That can't be the end!

I loved it. :D Especially those last couple chapters! :)

I guess it would be too much to hope that you're planning on continuing this, eh?
TheLifeILive chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
Hey,

That was such a terrific story! Very sweet.

Angela was amazing, you wrote her so well. Everyone was very much in character. I can't tell you hoe much I enjoyed it:)

Excellent job and very well written.

Leah
Cheese1 chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
i am just catching up with some updates I missed...

I loved this one... what a magical cinnamon roll yummy...
marteloise chapter 13 . 12/27/2007
Lovely fluff fic! Love Booth's excuse to have her kissing him for the roll and love their banter! Thanks for writing this story and sharing it with us!
bb-4ever chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
great ending. love their bickering especially over the roll. love their kiss she finally let herself feel it. great result. great ending. look forward to more from you soon. happy holidays bb
mumrulz chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
I'm away from here for a couple of days & what do I find? The end of the story!

I loved this & will do a couple of quick reviews on the chapters I missed.

10:

Sneaky Booth using a payphone. Was she really trying to avoid him & was screening his calls?

Glad that she agreed to coffee. Booth was forced into making a promise, but will he be able to keep it. I hope not. LOL. ;-)

11:

Is Brennan becoming more cluey or is Angela just becoming more obvious in her antics in getting Booth & Brennan together, as Brennan is aware of what Angela had been up to.

**But this was Booth and this was different. Something was different about her entire relationship with him. And THAT in itself scared her to death.

...is she finally beginning to realize that Booth is indeed different & special.

12:

Sweating palms..Booth really is nervous to see Brennan. lol.

They are always mistaken for a couple. They should just go with the flow & become one. :-)

13:

Gotta love that mistletoe!

Amazing what you will do for another cinnamon . And this time Brennan initiated it. Technically he had stuck to his promise.

Loved the bickering. Loved how he made her pay for it.

**She felt something. Angela had told her that if she felt something, she shouldn’t push it away. She had felt it on New Year’s and she had felt it in the coffee shop…but she had pushed it away. Now, she wasn’t and it was amazing.

...finally she has admitted it.!yay.

**“Bones, come on! I wanna see what we look like kissing,” he insisted “Because…it’s probably hot,” he said as he snickered.

...Lol.

I was sorry to see this end. I would have liked to continue reading to see just how good Booth could be & if he did get to see the .

I will definately be reading more of your stories in future.:-):-):-)
DelenaTVDCW chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
This was one of the best fics that I have read in a long time! Amazing job! So sweet at the end! Amazing! :D
Ice-Skating-Angel chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
NO! dont end it!

You at least have to write another chapter...what about the others reactions

Very well written.
wordsaremyescape chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
come on is it really over? that was so awesome! oh i absolutely loved it!
GGjunkie33 chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
Aw, so cute! Love their banter and Booth's idea of Brennan's 'payment' for the cinnamon roll! You're got the dialogue down really well, good job! Keep up the great work!
BlueTigress chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
Great chapter! LOVE IT! :D How she broke the promise he had to make! :D LOVE it how they finally found together!:D
jessica915 chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
aww i loved it. one of the most favorable story's for the season for me :]
nanenu chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
Ah, that was so good. Now I need a cinnamon roll and a mistletoe and a certain agent too...

That was really lovely with their bickering and fighting over the right to have the roll. But the ending was perfect of course, her admitting to feel something. Thanks again for Angela giving here some guidelines