Reviews for New Beginnings
Chatte578 chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
nice i love that there running away what a surprise rebas in labour, update
lilmissreba chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
omg... stupid timing baby... sheesh!...lol keep it coming plz!
rebafan4ever chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
good chapter... update soon :)
Mags313 chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
what's going w/ Only one story shows up on my computer! Is this happening to anyone else?
YOURxxCONCIENCE chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
you loser you put kevin when it is supposed to be bill!

WRONG STORII!

anyways good chapter!

update soon-and if you dont i will keep your christmas present hostage!

]
rebafan4ever chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
cute chapter... i luv that song by reba

well i hope u update soon and so i can

see what happens to reba and brock and

if they get caught :)...
Shooting Angel chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
luv the chap! the song is perfect 2!
REBAiSMYiDOL chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
This chapter is so cute!

I love it!

please update soon.
Blondezilla90 chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
gaww a new chappie and i love it..this is a diffrent story...very diffrent form the others...i really like it :D

keep goong
YOURxxCONCIENCE chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
OMG! I ALMOST FRIKEN PEE'D MYSELF READ THE SONG! you did that cause you feel bad for me and my broken arm isnt it? it has to be, that is the only logical explanition! im glad that my extremly long comment finally knocked some sence into you! this isnt going to be a very long comment cause it is very diffcult and painful 2 type! but yea...

UPDATE FREAKIN SOON OR VERY NEW PIECE OF HARDWARE IS GOING TO COME IN CONTACT WITH YOUR FACE! and we wouldnt want that now would we!

mkay

im glad we can agree on that!
lilmissreba chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
aw.. yah/... they better stay together... great choice of song!
lilmissreba chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
aww.. Brock And Reba together again! :D:D
rebafan4ever chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
good chapter... i hope brock and reba get together i would much have them together than her with that ahole bill haha... well i wanna see how the prenancy comes out... so update soon :)
YOURxxCONCIENCE chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
alright..

naturally being your concience i have something to say about this er' chapter peaches!

1. like i say all the time.. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR READERS LIKE THAT! I HATE YOU! YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED ONTO MY LIST OF PEOPLE 2 RUN OVER WITH A SEMI-TRUCK.

2. i am very mad at you. you kno, being you concience you could at least have me under your favorite authors! i mean your under mine, but am i under yours? NOPE! that is not very nice and i am hurt and offended by this.

3. YOU DIDNT INVITE ME 2 YOUR 5th GRADE BIRTHDAY PARTY YOU STUPID SLUT! I HATE YOU! I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE FRIENDS!

..here is how you can make it up 2 me, ohh yea thats right! YOU CANT! CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A FU*KIN TIME MACHIENE THAT CAN TAKE US BACK IN TIME SO THAT YOU CAN INVITE ME INSTEAD OF STUPID JESSICA FELIX TO YOUR PARTY!

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

i resent the way you treat me!

4. I AM GOING TO THE FREAKIN STORE AND I AM GOING TO MAKE MYSELF A FREAKIN AGUSTA STALKERA SHIRT AND I AM GOING 2 WEAR IT AROUND MY SCHOOL...YOU WANNA KNO WHY...CAUSE I CAN!

5. now i am going to list all the reasons why i hate you:

a.) you didnt invite me 2 your 5th grade b-day party

b.) you didnt put me under your favorite authors

c.) your mean to me

d.) you treat me like i am nothing more to you then

the boogers in your nose

e.) you smell like cheese

f.) because of you i never stray to far from the side walk

g.) because of you i play on the safe side so i dont get

hurt [alright you kno what i just thought of, how

come that is a bad thing? i mean if your playing

on the safe side you arent gonna hurt yourself and

fall and skin your knee on the pavement and need

a barney bandaid and not have one cause you retarded

like my grandma and not have any bandaids!]

h..)because of you i find it hard to trust not only me

but everyone around me

i.)becasue of you i am afraid...of chickens!

-yes i blame you for that fear!-

j.) you dont understand me

k.) you told me that you love me but i know that you

didnt mean it

alright i was gonna go threw the whole alphabet but i just realise there are like 87 letters in the alphabet and i dont wanna list all that kinna sh!t so yea.

there was something else that i wanted to put on here but i dont rememeber so i guess untill next time!

update soon!

love you
Macahol84 chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
So good! I feel so sorry for Reba though. I haven't watched the Bill episode in awhile but from what I remember he was kinda creepy. There was no real "magic" between him and Reba. You pegged him perfectly! lol keep up the good work.