Reviews for Lavi: The User's Guide and Instruction Manual
K.B.Maillet chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I would so get a LAVI unit if it was real...I would get the catolouge (non-yaoi because I am bashful) if I couldn't get the unit
Reina Ariadne chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is the most amazing and unique fic EVER can I just ask how much does it cost? I'm willing to pay any price for it. XD
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
XD I actually really liked this. It shows how well you know The Rabbit and the his daily life. Very well done. I wouldn't mind a LAVI unit with extra slash ;3 Maybe a TYKI unit to -hearts-
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I sure do want one! *squeals* And an ALLEN UNIT too! I'll make them go to yaoi mode and have my daily dose of shounen-ai and yaoi [sorry, I'm just a sickly fan of LAVEN! nyahaha]
Hafous chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
this was awesome, I loved it!
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LAVI units hate TYKI Units? NOOO! I refuse to believe that! They're meant for each other xD
Tristana chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'm so glad I found your story - have to read the others though. I loved your writing style - very professional and clear. I definitely will have to purchase a LAVI unit now... No really, it totally cracked me up - though I was wondering if LAVI units were available with 'yaoi settings' - but that's good to know. Thank you very much - not only was it helpful but also very entertaining. (Loved the Tikky entry as well... well, I just watched ep 91 sooo)

*gives cookies* There! And thank you for sharing this, you made my -rainy- day.
Leskitful chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Omgg! that is so cool! XDD

now i want a Lavi unit!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
wow this was so fun to read... i want a Lavi unit
ToxicCloudz chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I WANT A LAVI UNIT! *gives u money* XD When will he be in the mail? Or do you give him to me now? *excited*
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is the one I need. My history is awful though, if he tries to go out with me then that may not end up do well. I'm a minor ' But he still seems like the best choice out of all three units. Allen would eat me out of house and home. Kanda would... uh, do nothing. I would get him if my history didn't need so much work '

Great job on these three. I love 'em. Are you gonna do more?
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
More lols from me. These manuals are too funny. _

*imagines mini LAVI unit to go along with the travel sized KANDA YUU unit* hee hee hee
Kuran.Akarixx chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Problem: He’s refusing to leave the bathroom/bedroom etc.

Solution: He’s probably lost his eye patch or bandanna. Get him a new one and slip it under the door. LAVI units will refuse to function properly without an eyepatch and bandanna.

KYA OMFG LAVI YOU'RE SO CUTE

EHEHEHEHE WRITE MORE! 3
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
xD This was hilarious. I loved it!

And... Laven
HiraHayami chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Dude, I will give you the fudgin' UNIVERSE for one from the yaoi catalog! ... and I'll give you Jupiter for an original!

But seriously! I want one to go with my ALLEN WALKER unit! And then... awah!