Reviews for Lavi: The User's Guide and Instruction Manual
Riouchi chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I know its been years and all but would it be too much to ask and hope that there are still Lavi units out there for sale? Cauze if there is, I'd definitely get one for myself, like right NOW. I absolutely need a Rabbit in my life. Heck, who doesn't? Lol

Anyways, this is really hilarious and you've managed to capture every aspect(that I could think of,that is) of our favorite bookman-to-be. Love it and thanks for the great read! Kudos and more power -
K.B.Maillet chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I would so get a LAVI unit if it was real...I would get the catolouge (non-yaoi because I am bashful) if I couldn't get the unit
Reina Ariadne chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is the most amazing and unique fic EVER can I just ask how much does it cost? I'm willing to pay any price for it. XD
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
XD I actually really liked this. It shows how well you know The Rabbit and the his daily life. Very well done. I wouldn't mind a LAVI unit with extra slash ;3 Maybe a TYKI unit to -hearts-
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I sure do want one! *squeals* And an ALLEN UNIT too! I'll make them go to yaoi mode and have my daily dose of shounen-ai and yaoi [sorry, I'm just a sickly fan of LAVEN! nyahaha]
Hafous chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
this was awesome, I loved it!
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LAVI units hate TYKI Units? NOOO! I refuse to believe that! They're meant for each other xD
Tristana chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'm so glad I found your story - have to read the others though. I loved your writing style - very professional and clear. I definitely will have to purchase a LAVI unit now... No really, it totally cracked me up - though I was wondering if LAVI units were available with 'yaoi settings' - but that's good to know. Thank you very much - not only was it helpful but also very entertaining. (Loved the Tikky entry as well... well, I just watched ep 91 sooo)

*gives cookies* There! And thank you for sharing this, you made my -rainy- day.
Leskitful chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Omgg! that is so cool! XDD

now i want a Lavi unit!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
wow this was so fun to read... i want a Lavi unit
ToxicCloudz chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I WANT A LAVI UNIT! *gives u money* XD When will he be in the mail? Or do you give him to me now? *excited*
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is the one I need. My history is awful though, if he tries to go out with me then that may not end up do well. I'm a minor ' But he still seems like the best choice out of all three units. Allen would eat me out of house and home. Kanda would... uh, do nothing. I would get him if my history didn't need so much work '

Great job on these three. I love 'em. Are you gonna do more?
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
More lols from me. These manuals are too funny. _

*imagines mini LAVI unit to go along with the travel sized KANDA YUU unit* hee hee hee
Kuran.Akarixx chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Problem: He’s refusing to leave the bathroom/bedroom etc.

Solution: He’s probably lost his eye patch or bandanna. Get him a new one and slip it under the door. LAVI units will refuse to function properly without an eyepatch and bandanna.

KYA OMFG LAVI YOU'RE SO CUTE

EHEHEHEHE WRITE MORE! 3
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
xD This was hilarious. I loved it!

And... Laven