Reviews for Kismet
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
So glad it turned out to be her.

I think she is the best out of the one I know. Plus I think they look god together.
roni2010 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
diane is so evil... love the story..
RogueDragoness chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You have made me a Nick/Mandy shipper! Sorry, I don't stop and write reviews often, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading this.
iamagaraeagas chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
THank you for writing that story it was really good
lostladyknight chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Adorable! I loved it. Now I'm off to read some of the other stories you suggested.
butterflygal1121 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
You have no idea how much I really enjoyed this fic! And to make the whole thing perfect you made it Nick and Mandy! I "heart" you! Great job!
TDCSI chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
7&7's kick ass.

And I'm not sure about up north, but down here in Texas we put a U in 'pound' he he he he. Just had to raz you.
Gear's Girl chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
TDCSI chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Ahh yes, evil stepmothers. Mine was the bitch of all evils. I had two older step sisters and of course even my Dad favored them over me.

Anyways, I'm so glad that you're all mine, for now. And FYI, I'm going to take full advantage of you.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Okay...I do like the story, because Nick is just ridiculously hot, but damn the end of this chapter! Depressing much?

I think it's Mandy...because it better be Mandy. Nick and Mandy would make hot lil geek babies that could grow up and play with Grissom and Sara's hot lil geek babies. It's geek magic.

Before I babble, I repeat that my money is on Mandy.

P.S. Get your paper done so you can get back to the beta gig! (That's right, Trudy narc'd you out.)
TDCSI chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Ah yes, the wonderful conversations over food. If you want to hear some nasty stuff, come have dinner with me and Ronda. It's no holds barred when it comes to our discussions. We'll talk about anything, and have yet to find a conversation that wants to make us ralph.

So, I liked the chapter, but I'm happy that so far, it's not Sara he's after. She's Grissom's gal.

No, wait, I got that wrong, I'M GRISSOM'S GAL!
TDCSI chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Why are we all going back to San Diego. First you go, still like the pics you sent, then I sent my guys in T&T, now you're sending Nick. How F'd up is that. Something tells me I need to visit San Diego, 'cause I don't think you revealed everything.

Now, I need to pick on you. You have time to write your own stories, but not help me...WTF?

No, I'm joking. I have 2 final tests left, and I'm done until Jan 14.

I'm liking where this story is going, even if it's not GSR, I'm still into it. Just please, don't let it be Sara.
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Kismet is an event that will inevitably happen in the future. Destiny awaits Nick and Mandy.
michelle stokes chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
let it b nickofc! Great job on d fic. Sorry dat thiz has 2 b anonymous, i couldnt log in! Wat doez kismet mean?
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Nick and Sara, Nick and Sara, Nick and Sara. Please, Please.