Reviews for Caged Juliet
LovelyChaneru chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was amazing simply amazing so many emotions amazing writing style oh gosh
MyXion14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fanfictions I have ever read... There were so many feels...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This would make a great book, if it was longer :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was a great story, i really enjoyed it!
Tora chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this story! I was listening to Back At One by Brian McKnight! :) you make very good stories.
Sedgwick chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Beautifully written and amazingly detailed. A true piece of art work, my friend.
tierrayaoi chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this is awesome
Kyotohru135 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i really loved this story
Lorriisakitten97 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this story was so beautiful!it wasnt like anything lik many stories and this one was so real i thought for a second that boondocks had an episode of was a song i replay in my head while i read i loved Caesar through out the whole thing it was hilarious also the best 3
sweetiiey chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
loved it 3
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Jesus Christ... I... that was... I'm in shock right now. I had to go back through the story to make sure I had just read it. It didn't seem real, it was so good. You write so amazingly well! I'm sooo jealous! It was so hot and beautiful and heartfelt and EVERYTHING. It was probably the best one-shot I've read on this site. It was so much more than getting turned on by a simple steamy sex scene, but there was Passion and Intimacy words can't describe! I could imagine it perfectly. I was blown away... You are amazing.
Sin Suerte chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I think this is my favorite story in the whole site, it's just so beautiful. I read it some while ago, but I didn't left a comment back then. I wanted to leave a comment when I learnt how to draw properly to ask you to let me do a comic out of this fic, I just can picture panel by panel the entire thing. Unfortunately, I can't draw as I would like, as this fic deserves. But one day I will, and I hope that you would let me that day. Anyway, thank you very much for such a wonderful story.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love it very nicely written,good spelling and nice grammar
PlayElli chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
:D

love it! and very cute!
XMissyXMissX chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was impressive. I enjoyed it and you should put in a continuing to this story like ceasar joining them. He seems to really love hem both and I hate that he is being left out but still great.