Reviews for In a Heart of Darkness
nikikins chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Have read quite a few of your stories. They are interesting and very well written. Some of the situations that my fav characters find themselves in (John Sheppard esp.) have me putting the story in my version of an AU, but I enjoyed them a lot. And you do warn people that the story or outcome might not be to their liking which I appreciate. The only gripe I have is sometimes you use words or phrases that the American characters wouldn't use-Mum, bloodly, you lot, etc. It kind of throws it off for me. Otherwise thanks for the reading pleasure.
supernaturalmommy chapter 26 . 5/16/2010
So I flew through some of your fics that I consider old favorites, and then stumbled on this future fic. I don't read a lot of future fic, the characters are usually too much unlike the ones I have come to know and love - but I seriously enjoyed this fic, immensely.

You're a great writer, and I'm just sorry to see you haven't written more Supernatural fic lately :( Great job!
jbpiggy chapter 26 . 3/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story. The plot wasn't the standard 'the Winchesters got old and now their kids save the day'.

Thanks for posting this. xJx
AquarianNightSky chapter 26 . 10/18/2008
Awesome story!
angeleyenc chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
aww! how cute! i loved this story! awesome job!
carocali chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
Nice wrap up! They're still together, and Sam seems to remember what's going on - at least enough to know this IS his family and he loves them with all his heart.

Very interesting AU! Thanks for sharing!

carocali chapter 25 . 1/5/2008
So, I prevented the end of the world with my review? Woohoo me! :D

What an intense few moments while Dune decided what he needed to do! In the end, the love of the boys pulled the world back together. How poetic! But will it be enough to save Sam and bring all his memories to surface?

Onto the next chapter!

dudeedaisy chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
OMG! i cant belive its over, that was some rollercoaster of a ride! those last couple of chapter whew, i glad i got to read them all in a row thats for sure. Dune wasnt all that bad then, he saved sam in the end at least. So what about the sappyness, your right after all that angst it was necessary in a way, you know me i like the brotherly fluff as well :)

great story eagerly await your next one!

all the best

izzy x
darksupernatural chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
Hey! first off loved the ending! They needed that so bad. this whole story(as I'm sure I've said before) is awesome! your flashbacks at the beginning of every chapter have been so believable and detailed they actually seem like they could be memories for the guys. Dune at first was a scumbag but he sacrificed himself for good in the end so he's not all bad. As far as the rest goes your action, and of course the cliffies had me hooked. Great job and I'll be sure to catch your next story.

Thanks for the very enjoyable read!

BekkaJane chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
nice chapter. yes, it was a sappy ending but in a good way. if i write sappy, it seems like a try hard, over damatic, badly done chick flick. this is a good ending. i like the whole whacked out version of normal thing. that was cool.

anywho, good story. sad it's finished but it was very well done.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
No, a great ending.
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 25 . 1/5/2008
Hey, a little confused... In the flashback, Dune's father says that their race are protected from the Key's persuasions. Yet, didn't you say before that it had somehow corrupted them which was why they took Sam?
bb1028 chapter 26 . 1/4/2008
ok, yes I am totally sad that its over, but it really was great! These last two chapters were awesome! Really sad that dune had to die :( but i guess someone had to...and as long as its not the boys, i can deal :) lol Loved this story, you did a great job writing it...and i can't wait for the next story! Hope ya got something in mind... :)

See ya next time..

beth :)
carocali chapter 24 . 1/4/2008
What a tense chapter! I have to believe that there is still a little part of Sam that's been locked away that will burst forward to save his family. How can Dean die at the hands of his brother - the one he's looked for for twelve years?

More please!
darksupernatural chapter 24 . 1/4/2008
Hey Bec. Oh my God I can't believe you did that to Sammy! I'm so gonna have to have them exorcise your cliffhanger demon! Great chapter and I'll catch you on the next one. That was a great loop you threw me for with the key talking over Sam. Did not expect that one. talk to you soon