Reviews for Deuces Are Wild
Azue chapter 1 . 7/14
I've read this probably 3 or 4 times and it gets funnier with every read through. Marvelous.
10percentofnuthin chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
While it is obvious that you haven't updated this story in over 8 years, it is really entertaining and does deserve to be finished.
nertooold54 chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
I hope you are still reading review so you know how much I have enjoyed reading this story. Though your note says there would be more, this chapter is a fun ending.
paulaballa85 chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
!Oh no! Where's the rest?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
When a stowaway was mentioned I thought it was going to be the creepy girl fighting next to Jayne. But a baby! How exciting. I love that River sensed it, but it's thoughts are more jumbled than hers that she didn't know where it was.

And Jayne telling her parents about his bun in her oven. Haha.

I really dislike her parents, they should take a space walk without a suit.

I can't wait for the baby to come, I have been wanting a family Rayne fic, and this is really good- even the terribly sad parts.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I'm a little confused about this chapter. The chapter before she wasn't ready for sex and now they're doing it- was there a time skip somewhere and I missed it? I know some time went by because it said she ignored him for some time. It just went from her going down to his bunk and telling him she was ready to Jayne remembering a fight and then having crazy sex.

Anyway, I knew something like this was going to happen when she started looking at stuff on the cortex.

And that stupid letter made me cry. And Jayne's reaction to it. My anxiety is through the roof now. Bah!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
I loved this chapter. The crew meeting Jayne's family. And how his mom told Tiver she could call her "Ma" even though she told everyone else to call her Mrs. Cobb.

The kitten part was cute.

The boys all drunk and freaking out about Eiver liking boys! And Simon telling Mal that he'll let River have the cat.

And finally some smooching! Ahoogah!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Please,please let there be more River and Wash moments! It's gold when they're together.

And poo on Jayne! Such a boob.

I love Kaylee, she is always sweet and knows just what to say.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
This chapter made me want to cry from all of the Wash brotherly goodness. (the egg has hatched) I still can't believe he died in Serenity!

This was so fecking funny! I can't even break down my favorite parts because the whole bar scene was the best!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Not a terrible spot to just drop the story. You could probably ditch your ending author note and mark it complete.
someboddy chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
Please tell me there's more this is awesome
appalove chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is an enjoyable read. Since it looks like the chances of you finishing it are low, I'll be honest and say I loved the first few chapters!... but you lost me at the Christmas thing - just really can't imagine all that would go on and Mal wouldn't have thrown Jayne out of the airlock for being with River. Also I didn't get why suddenly River would start to talk crazily again at certain points that didn't seem called for. Aside from that, River's characterisation is good and her friendship with Wash is delightful. :)
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Is there in chance in Buddha's paradise that you may finish this awesome story of yours?! Please, please, please finish it! I know it's been forever since an update, but a Rayne lovin' girl can dream. Can't she? I love this story, Reality. You have done an awesome job with it so far.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I think I hate you for not finishing this story :( really really hate u cos I would really like to see what happens in the end :(
Emilia chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Peahens aren't that pretty or regal they're plain and brown looking to find the Peacock with the biggest and brightest fortu...ahem colours.