Reviews for Brick Roads and Shiny Slippers
Glitchie chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
This is good. Looking forward to more.
Seylin chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Wow... what would it be like to go 500 years into the future? I guess we will find out!
Seylin chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I'm curious as to what is going on. Please continue soon.
Sanela chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
enjoying this story. I just love Cain, loved the line about glitch thinking cain is his father.
Itzika chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Cute little shapeshifter! :)

There'll be more soon, right? Will the next chapter be where Glitch is? Where is Glitch, anyway? How does she not know where he is? I thought Glitch was chasing her... *confused frown* Anyway, I love it! "Oh sure, Mr. Cain, this is Oz." So casual, so calm... Is she seriously five years old?

Love the story. Please update soon!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
i love it!
Abby Ebon chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Heh, 'father' -snickers- poor Cain...so it might be O.Z. or it might be some abondoned place on Earth - interesting, well, hope to see a update soon!
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Well - that chapter is certainly a cliff-hanger - now I'm glad I saw this when there were two chapters - good excape scene, btw.
Hope and love chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
i love it!
Aidan Montague chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Oh no! Where are they?

And that silly Glitch...wandering off and leaving his Cain all alone like that. D

More please? xD
Strictly-Original chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Please write more to this story thanks.
Itzika chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Ha... So terrible when Glitch's brain misfires... Runs off... Poor Cain, suffering from an injured shoulder and a headcase companion... I love this story. Only thing I can suggest is longer chapters. In theory, this can be traded for very frequent updates, but it's always more fun to see a "New Chapter" email and know it's going to be a nice, long chapter. (I know that this can be difficult to fix, as I have been frequently assaulted by short-chapter-itis.) Anyway, what happens next? I wanna know! Please update soon!
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
_ They're probably stuck in Kansas...
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh, this is awesome!

Can't wait for more!
Scarecrow047 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
very nice start, can't wait to see what happens.

update soon!