Reviews for French Culture
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You've absolutely caught them, and the story is playful, mock- serious and tenderly satisfying.
Brava! Now, Could I, as one of the audience, interest you in my plea, demand, wish for another chapter of Hermione's *Educating Rita* Snape in the finer points of life in Provence ?
Severus would enjoy the sun under plane trees, lavender - scented fields, cassoulet from Castelnaudery, violet treats from Toulouse, and riding the wonderful white horses from Camargue
maybe, sailing on the Large Canal under the trees? Hermione could teach him poems from Bernard de Ventadorn, and the Cansos de Trobairitz, who knew a little bit about kissing as well, and Ars Amoris. ...Oh, please, hear a reader's fond plea! the winter is hwling outside now, and it would be so lovely with a bit o' noonday heat from the Southern sun.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
that's adorable :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
A sequel would be great! I want to know what will happen later!
im her baby chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
do more. please do more. i love it. laughing at how great at was.
KathAdrian chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Je te réponds en français après vu ton profil Oh tu adores le SSHG et tu écris aussi en anglais ! Héhé, intéressant :)

Sérieusement, merci pour ce OS :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This is rather cute. I like it!
ecrivain anonyme chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I liked it..especially the ending how they agreed in a casual kind of way..it's like they are talking about business but both knew the meaning behind theirs words...
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
loved it:):):)
JOYCE chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
AWSOME
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
HAHAHA:]] BLOODY HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!
passion and love chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AW cant there be a chapter two! that would prove to be an interesting trip! si vous plaise!
San006 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Belle leçon de français, rien n'a été oublié :P

Tes histoires me font toujours rire, dès que j'ai un petit coup de déprime, j'en lis une et ça va mieux (particulièrement Généamourologie, le cynisme et les manipulations de chacun, c'est vraiment excellent) )
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
oh my gosh, instafave! I loved that one, and thanks for helpng me with my French!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I loved it! I've always wanted to learn French but kinda gave up after a while. I mean, I couldn't do it without a tutor. Good lords I know I would have perfected it if Severus had been around...or maybe not. XD
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
hey that was really godl, i quite enjoyed it, will you consider continuing? cheers A for Antechinus