Reviews for Revelations
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nicely done
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
that was beautiful. great one-shot.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
thats so romantic

could u make it a bit longer or add a sequal please?

thanks

i loved it!
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great one shot! Wish it were more of a 20-50 shot though ;)
wingsxforxmarie chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very, VERY beautiful. The wording and detail was so descriptive that I could actually put myself into the story and feel like I was really there as all of this was happening.

And just their confessions to one another... so wonderfull written.

I was disappointed to find out that this was only a oneshot... but it's definitely being added to my favorites.

Very well done.

-aatwe
xXI.Can.Only.Be.MeXx chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
lol at these two parts

“What is it this time, Oliver?” she demanded rudely and then froze and checked the caller ID, “Hey mom.” She squeaked

“Put the phone down, Lilly!” Miley begged after a while of laying there bored and Lilly sitting straddling her hips was a call for trouble, judging by the heated feeling in her stomach, “Oliver can talk for hours and we do need to get home before we have the FBI tracking us, even though I don’t want to leave you. My dad has been getting all parental lately and all I’ve heard is ‘you’re only 15, don’t do anything I wouldn’t or Jackson would’ and then interrogating me.”

Lilly flapped at her to be quiet as she tried to interrupt Oliver’s full steam ramble, until she got so annoyed at not being heard she hung up. “Oops.” She grinned
Kurrent chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That's a very nice story. Some of the wording is a bit convoluted, but the point comes across well, and the descriptions are quite luscious. The emotions are very well expressed, and you did a great job bringing out first the insecurities and then the joy in both Miley and Lilly. I like this story of yours; it's a nice oneshot and really uplifting.
An Honest Response chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh my GOSH. I LOVE this! It was so well written. You're a fantastic writer!
IkarusCazadores chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
don't know why you never posted that before. original it's not but definatly a uique specimen of it's kind. Becautifally wriiten
Paula de Roma chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
You write their releationship with so much emotion! Sad its only a oneshot!

Keep writing!
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was very well written..and cute! :-) Loved it
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh this was so beautiful. I didn't look at who the author was until after I read it all the way through, I should have known it was you. Your style of writing is amazing to me and this piece is no exception. The feelings between them were so strong and so powerful, it was easy to see the scene for what it was.
Ash Sapaen chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
another liley. real nice.

hey, um... i know this is stupid but uh... do stuff like that happen in real life?
Californianheart123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw this was so sweet! i luv it!
mileylileyhannahfan69 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
omg omg omg i love love loved it ! heheh olivers so stupid, hahha boys ruin everything