Reviews for What the HELL!
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Azula runs away...hahaha..I love it. I really enjoyed this silver stella, I just wished this was longer. Great writing and a nice little tale!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOL
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, god! That would be freaky! To walk in on your brother doing THAT! I'm cackling.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Megan 360 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
ROTFLMAO! The painted lady and the blue spirit it. And poor azula nothin is worse dan walkin in on ur brother afta dat TRUST me :D
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Azula ran away trembling. Haha that was hilarious. So glad I read that. Good laugh. Do you have any more hilarious stuff like this. Ja Ne
master of memes chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OMFG!1!1 I can't believe this is another Zutara fanfic. And this time it has a twist! Azula acually sees them! I almost chocked on my gum when I read this. One more thing:

!
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
ROTFLMAO!

THAT IS TOO FUNNY! XD

Heaven and Earth
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
* falls over laughing head off* Nice SilverStella. Nice. I like it.
Golden Solidus chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was surprisingly hilarious! Azula being frightened-I love the way you describe her journey through his room. You should make one when she tells her father or when Mai finds out. Nice job!
jacob chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
make another about azula tellin her farther
CyberD chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
hilarious. maybe you should do another one where she attempts to tell her father what happened. LOL!
Liooness chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
wow, that was good, even though i think they're a bit young for that. i love Azula's reaction. is there more?
kid chapter 1 . 12/9/2007