Reviews for Miracles
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was really intense and I loved it.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nice. Touching how she is in tune with his mood and how to deal with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
it was just fabulous.. so have portrayed Edward in his true form.I had tears in my eyes after the story ended..keep up the good work
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww, good story. I like the 3rd person view here.
markedtwipotter chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was beautiful.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Absolutely, heartbreakingly beautiful. And hopeful.

Thank you for writing this.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aww cutesy and adorable and oh so perfect
anokasdoll chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow. This is so beautiful and so beautifully written. You captured both of them extremely well. Especially since it’s in third person POV, allowing to show how they both feel. Welcome to the favourites.
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
i am this -shows a millimeter of distance between forefinger and thumb- close to crying. i love you ... wow not like that but you are amazing, i am reading all your stories...yes i'm hooked, pathetic? maybe.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is a lovely story, and definitely shows Edward's tendency towards guilt and self hatred!
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wow - I will say it again - I really love your writing. This captures Edward's struggle so poignantly - and Bella's constant attempts at reassurance as well. I loved what you wrote in your review reply about writing stories that will stay in cannon regardless of Breaking Dawn. This is that type of story - and I enjoyed it thoroughly!
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
that was have a way with these characters
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I'm in love with all your stories. They're all so well written!
Sempiternal Tintinnabulation chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw so cute. Nice job. I cant wait for another story from you. YOu are an amazing author!
LDN chapter 1 . 12/9/2007