Reviews for Midsummer's Nightmare
Anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wait, I thought the queen of the third race was "Titania", as from derived from the Greek "Titan" (I know that she's never actually given a true name, but since we're dealing with Shakespeare's play, he used "Titania" unless there's a variation with the names in his Midsummer's Night Dream that I'm not familiar with?).

I love myths and legends but I only know a bit of Shakespeare, nothing too in-depth. The story looks good, nonetheless. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it more.
Lozzarooni chapter 34 . 7/18/2013
Excellent as always, I do like a bit of a wicked Jareth. :D
Honoria Granger chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
This is just stupid...totally unrealistic as to the "custody case". You ruin a good story with such an unlikely hook.
Honoria Granger chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
What a horrible name you picked to give the baby.
Nyllewell chapter 34 . 10/10/2012
I believe I missed this when it came out. It was fantastic. I love Fae games and you wrote all their twists and turns with such mastery! Well done.
mizgardenia21 chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
This was good. I really enjoyed reading it
A-Nony-Mouse chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
This is such a brilliant story and using A Midsummers Night Dream was a stroke of genius. The way you ended Hayden's story was really well done. While I found Karen a little to nice to Linda I liked the way you didn't make Linda into an absolute witch. Jeremy was a good touch also. Jareth was brilliant and Lady Hiver was well thought out.
MayGirl85 chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
Fantastic story.
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sarah would need her Equity card to work on Broadway, not her SAG card, and no way anyone is going to be able to make either a birthday present to her. They can't be bought, they're earned.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 34 . 1/24/2012
(Stands and applause) Bravo! Fantastic story. Absolutely loved it. Love your writing style. Loved your extra characters! Loved it all! Fantastic Job! (sits back in her seat and composes herself) thank you for sharing. ;)
SxyLilRockStar chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
I love that you made Linda such a good mom. Everyone else always paints her as this awful person. It's a really nice change.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I don't think I've read this story before, but I'm I'm love with it. You did a great job. And I'm not even half way thru.
Tlara chapter 34 . 12/4/2011
Another great story Miss Paisley.
AlixNight chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Even though this is my second time reading this story (I live your fanfictions, they are to die for), I just realized a mistake. Do you mean that you want Sarah to be enrolled by NYU (New York University)? You put NYC (New York City) a few times and it's quite confusing.
GoblynQueen chapter 34 . 9/17/2011