Reviews for Midsummer's Nightmare
Linariel chapter 34 . 2/1
I didn’t know if I’d read this story, there are some who just write stories that follow basically the same plot line or go against the essence that is the Labyrinth. However the title alone intrigued me I am a fan of William Shakespeare and A Midsummer’s Eve is personally my all time favorite of his pieces. Combining it directly with Labyrinth intrigued me. So I tried reading it. I found I couldn’t put it down. I read it all in practically a day. Your OCs especially added beautifully to the plot. I enjoyed Nicole, Magda, Papa, and the others a lot.

I found it rather interesting how Jareth and Sarah were parted practically through most of the story but in the end you kept them connected. I was truly thankful to see the Goblin King brought in quickly I don’t know too many stories where he isn’t involved too soon that I enjoy. I love the ingenious way you brought him in as well. While we all know Sarah was the Champion of the Labyrinth for real its interesting reading a take like this in wondering if she truly did win. Of course as any fan of this couple would know Jareth would not leave Sarah alone forever. I’ll admit whenever Jareth threw that crystal I found myself snickering.

I love the fanciful way you weaved in folklore as well. I found the couple of Puck and Madga adorable and charming. I especially like the portrayal of Sarah’s family as well. This didn’t seem mundane how you went about her pregnancy either. Of course in essence it took up much of the plot but you kept Sarah who she is and made her whole pregnancy enjoyable to read. I love how you weaved words and sayings throughout the story. You have an excellent handle on prose. I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing something so enriching inspiring, and beautifully written. It was truly worth reading till the end.
LoreLorelei chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Whohooooo! Santa!
Luna Bass chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
I think that realistically, a pregnancy three months along would be pretty easy to abort. I think it's a around four or five months that it gets a bit more difficult.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wait, I thought the queen of the third race was "Titania", as from derived from the Greek "Titan" (I know that she's never actually given a true name, but since we're dealing with Shakespeare's play, he used "Titania" unless there's a variation with the names in his Midsummer's Night Dream that I'm not familiar with?).

I love myths and legends but I only know a bit of Shakespeare, nothing too in-depth. The story looks good, nonetheless. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it more.
Lozzarooni chapter 34 . 7/18/2013
Excellent as always, I do like a bit of a wicked Jareth. :D
Honoria Granger chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
This is just stupid...totally unrealistic as to the "custody case". You ruin a good story with such an unlikely hook.
Honoria Granger chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
What a horrible name you picked to give the baby.
Nyllewell chapter 34 . 10/10/2012
I believe I missed this when it came out. It was fantastic. I love Fae games and you wrote all their twists and turns with such mastery! Well done.
mizgardenia21 chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
This was good. I really enjoyed reading it
A-Nony-Mouse chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
This is such a brilliant story and using A Midsummers Night Dream was a stroke of genius. The way you ended Hayden's story was really well done. While I found Karen a little to nice to Linda I liked the way you didn't make Linda into an absolute witch. Jeremy was a good touch also. Jareth was brilliant and Lady Hiver was well thought out.
MayGirl85 chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
Fantastic story.
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sarah would need her Equity card to work on Broadway, not her SAG card, and no way anyone is going to be able to make either a birthday present to her. They can't be bought, they're earned.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 34 . 1/24/2012
(Stands and applause) Bravo! Fantastic story. Absolutely loved it. Love your writing style. Loved your extra characters! Loved it all! Fantastic Job! (sits back in her seat and composes herself) thank you for sharing. ;)
SxyLilRockStar chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
I love that you made Linda such a good mom. Everyone else always paints her as this awful person. It's a really nice change.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I don't think I've read this story before, but I'm I'm love with it. You did a great job. And I'm not even half way thru.