Reviews for A Simple Salt And Burn
ccase13 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I really enjoyed SC having an interesting supernatural villan on the loose.

Other than the woman in white, we have no real interesting supernatural occurances. The lizardman, I'm certain, is surely the result of too much beer and too little news.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
A British or Scottish supernatural creature could easily get to South Carolina with all the furniture, rugs, wall paneling and stonework etc. that the plantation owners have been importing as long as they have been building mansions.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Four days from central South Dakota to the South Carolina plantation district is about right if they are stopping for the night and for meals.

There are old plantations pretty much all over SC. I just love the idea of a wendigo on the loose in SC. We never get the good monsters in SC, only a silly lizardman who never eats anyone.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I like the idea of the yellow eyed demon dying without Dean selling his soul.
Sammyscougar chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
Fantastic sequel to "What goes around comes around" Love the banter between Dean, Bobby and Sam just like family. Poor Sam doesn't he have enough on his plate, now he has to deal with Empathy visions. Would really like to read another fic with these visions.. Keep pumping em out love em...
kirallie chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Like Sam's last line there.
fwennie chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Thank you so much, once again I really enjoyed your story and didn't want it to end. Sorry for the break in reveiws but I've been away. No problem though, it gave me a chance to re-read all the earlier great chapters.

Catch you soon

fwennie chapter 12 . 8/2/2008

Oh boy, that was good, and I didn't expect Dean to get a dose of Sam's whammy, nice.

fwennie chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
Cliffies! I love them.

Poor Dean, he really is having a rough time, blaming himself for Sam injuries and now Bobby's!

Can leave it here, going for another chapter.

Still enjoying

fwennie chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Oh Sam, he can be so subborn sometimes...there's always trouble when the brothers split up! All because of a few ill-timed words from Dean.

Enjoyed - going to read the next chapter.

fwennie chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Oh, I'm now thinking that's exactly what Sam's going to be doing, hunting when he's alone and hurt!

Dean's gonna get back in time, isn't he?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Wend x
fwennie chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
Great chapter Peanut

Poor Sam getting himself so upset and jumping down Dean's throat.

Loved the fact that you let them be angry with each other, they can both be so stubborn sometimes.

And Sam, hiding what he'd seen because he thought Dean wouldn't believe him - great stuff.

Going for the next chapter now.

fwennie chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Another brilliant chapter, I'm really getting into this. What on earth (or from Hell) would stab Sam with a rusty blade? I have no idea. Oh, and I almost forgot Bobby was on his way.

Teasing myself again, another chapter (or two) tomorrow.

Wend x
fwennie chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Oh my word, that was something else.

Again the descriptions were brilliant, I loved the bit - organs that had once been so vital - fantastic description!

Didn't see that coming, well done.

Thank you.

irishgirl9 chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
Great ending to a wonderful story Peanut! I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter! I'm glad that the Red Cap was stopped before he could cause further damage to Sam's abused body. Yay for Bobby and Josh. Dean ever the protector at Sam's side. Great idea for Bobby to insist that Dean be sedated so he could heal. I am so looking forward to another soon from you! Once again, great job!