Reviews for Changes
Valhyre chapter 16 . 5/9
Great story, moving to see all his friends care for him and help him recover.
Going to read the sequel now!
Schatze8210 chapter 9 . 4/13
This is one of my favorite stories and I love the Dor'thy adventures.
Ralx34 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I don't think I left you a review, but I want to tell you that I really loved this story, I'm starting (again) to read it, maybe for the third or fourth time, it's really great and powerfull, tank you
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
So great! Oh my gods! This was fantastic!
aislingeach chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Absolutely love this :D unique storyline, well written, great character portrayal. Simply perfect :)
weezer42 chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
beautifully written, and a very satisfying read, thank you
PayPay66 chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Just wanted to say how much I love this story! Anymore SG-1 and in particular Jack whump stories in the works? Can't seem to get enough of these fan fics and as I have come to them so late it seems as if a lot of my fav authors are no longer writing. It's really very sad. :(
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Aaaaw, sweet.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
This was one of those stories where I got sucked in and totally neglected all of the work I was supposed to get done around the house today. Then I realized I only had a few chapters left and I postponed finishing it because I didn't want it to be over. I can't tell you how happy I am that you've written a sequel, because I am not ready to let this story go yet!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is so sad written so well
Katetanic chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Glad I took the time to read this tonight. Really enjoyed the ride.

I felt soooooooooo bad for Jack when he had his severe headaches. I suffered from frequent, debilitating migraines for 10 years before finding a treatment that works. I felt so bad for him, knowing how it feels.

Anyway, good story. :)

It's 2:06 AM now. I should sleep. LOL
Stacey's Universe chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I love this story so far,

I had a brain injury when i was five (now 21)

And it left me with some speach, dexterity and

Other things

I love what i've read so far, its like you're writting
Rosajean chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
So I came across this story today & just finished reading it and wanted to say that it's amazing! And I'm so glad that the old Jack is coming back! Really great job on this! Now I have to go read the sequel!
Em chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
This was such a lovely story and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it! The best Stargate SG1 story i've read in a long time! :D
PurpleDinosaur chapter 1 . 12/24/2009