Reviews for Changes
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 16 . 8/14
So great! Oh my gods! This was fantastic!
aislingeach chapter 1 . 5/17
Absolutely love this :D unique storyline, well written, great character portrayal. Simply perfect :)
weezer42 chapter 16 . 3/4
beautifully written, and a very satisfying read, thank you
PayPay66 chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Just wanted to say how much I love this story! Anymore SG-1 and in particular Jack whump stories in the works? Can't seem to get enough of these fan fics and as I have come to them so late it seems as if a lot of my fav authors are no longer writing. It's really very sad. :(
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Aaaaw, sweet.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
This was one of those stories where I got sucked in and totally neglected all of the work I was supposed to get done around the house today. Then I realized I only had a few chapters left and I postponed finishing it because I didn't want it to be over. I can't tell you how happy I am that you've written a sequel, because I am not ready to let this story go yet!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is so sad written so well
Katetanic chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Glad I took the time to read this tonight. Really enjoyed the ride.

I felt soooooooooo bad for Jack when he had his severe headaches. I suffered from frequent, debilitating migraines for 10 years before finding a treatment that works. I felt so bad for him, knowing how it feels.

Anyway, good story. :)

It's 2:06 AM now. I should sleep. LOL
Stacey's Universe chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I love this story so far,

I had a brain injury when i was five (now 21)

And it left me with some speach, dexterity and

Other things

I love what i've read so far, its like you're writting
Rosajean chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
So I came across this story today & just finished reading it and wanted to say that it's amazing! And I'm so glad that the old Jack is coming back! Really great job on this! Now I have to go read the sequel!
Em chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
This was such a lovely story and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it! The best Stargate SG1 story i've read in a long time! :D
PurpleDinosaur chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
love this story.

LadyMo chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
A wonderful, wonderful story. He is getting better and that's great. Jack has the greatest friends in the world. They stayed with him through all of this. They helped him through it. No matter what state he was in he felt safe with them but also feeling a lost I think. When Sam came back that lost was fulfilled. A great story. Thanks.

LadyMo chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
This chapter was emotional. I found my eyes becoming watery when Jack realized that something was wrong with him. That got to me.

LadyMo chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Just wanted to take a little time to say I'm enjoying this story. This is a little different than what I usually read which probably the biggest reason I decided to read it. It is nice to read stories with SG1 in a different type of context and atmosphere.