Reviews for Fragile Spirits
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 7/25
I seriously need a part two! This was amazing and had me holding in my breath the entire time, it was really good. Please write more!
multifandom'er01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
GIVE ME PART 2 THIS WAS AWESOME!
TimeyWimey11 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I do want number two! But... It's been like 4 years so I'm doubting it...
ilovejoanddean chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
omg love it update asap
supernaturalmydreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Where's part two? lol
Dean's Girl 2010 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I really like your story..very sweet! I would love to read more!
othsteph chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You have to do more chapters!

This story was excellent i felt like i was actually watching an episode of Supernatural!

I love the Dean/Jo coupling and was so happy when i found a story on it on fanfiction!

I may as well be on my knees begging you to write more chapters it was that good! :D

Please do more :)

-othsteph aka: HUGE Supernatural fan!
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
me me me me ...waving hand high over my head..i want chapter 2 plz plz plz
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
hi i'm brazilian and i love you history

beyondwonder chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was awesome. Poor Jo and Dean praying for her... aw. I really enjoyed this - was there a part two?
melanie1588 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wow great story. can't wait until you update it. i love it when jo and dean get to gether
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This is awesome. Can't wait to read more. this is the first supernatural fic I've read and if the others are half as decent as this i can't wait to read more. Gret job. PMS. X
Tonee chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Awesome story. Really great writting)I love Dean/Jo and I always wonderd what would happen if she finds out about his deal. (I hope what another reviewer said will happen- that she will come back for the finale). Oh and I also love that Snow Patrol song- but I think Ill connect it with this story whenever I hear it now..

Hope youll post part 2!
Palmer0510 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love dean and Jo and this shows me the exact reason hy i love the couple so much. Rumour hs it hat Jo will be returning to supernatural for one episode in season 3. I sure hpe it goes down like this.

Please write chapter 2 i am inspired to write a fic by reading yours.
V956970 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
OMG I love it! Make the next part please!