Reviews for Do you see me?
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Awwww! I was hoping for something like this when they left to talk in "Bias"! Now my heart is full of squee. I love this little series!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is pretty cute. What saves it from being squishy is the emotional validity involved. And yeah, I like it a lot.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Cute
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Once again, a nice job.
ThetaLambda chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw! Too cute.
graywords-girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aww. I loved this.

I enjoyed "Interviewer Bias" when I read it - I thought it was a nice twist on a (slightly overdone) plot. I did, however, when reading it, wonder what exactly happened between Bee, Elita, and Optimus. And now I don't. Yay XD

Seriously though. This was well done; I love the way you manage to convey emotions so strongly, and although I'm clearly reading fluff (no complaints here!) it still remains in-character and true to form.

I would be a very happy reader if you wrote more in this little series, or at least following a similar design. I wanted to squee loudly at the adorable ending scene! Or... wait, I think I did. Nevermind.

I only spotted one little typo:

“I’ve loved ever since...”

I think you meant:

"I've loved YOU ever..."

Otherwise, it was perfect! Keep it up!

-Jass
CaravanKa chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I rather support the reasoning - that the orangey daring Bumblebee of the last summer movie made old Hot Rod redundant, absorbing some of his traits, cannon ones and this not-so-cannon parenting thing, as well ..

Amazingly, you didn't put too much sugar in there! :)

Loved the last line :) Looks like there's going to be a lot of catching up on "pester-your-creators" and "(don't?)act-your-age" activities.
Elariel chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Again, this was lovely on so many levels. Perhaps I shall start with the end and work my way up. The song you chose for the end lyrics was quite appropriate. As a lover of any music from the "The Cranberries", I found the lyrics to be particularly evocative of the situation at hand. It reminds me of the emotions being felt by both sides. Both are lonely and needing to be understood, but there is an invisible line that divides them.

However, upon following Dana's advice, Elita broaches that line and steps over it. Talk about the metaphorical and figurative Rubicon! Bee reponds to her attempts, but still is feeling betrayed, unloved, unwanted and alone in what he feels is a unique situation. Elita shows him that "no man is an island" or no bot is when applied to this context. For perhaps the first time, the minibot is told he is loved and wanted by his creators and what a difference that makes to their burgeoning relationsip!

I must admit that my favorite few lines of anything you have written so far were when Optimus picked up Bee and cuddled him. My heart was running out of my ears in little rivulets of mush at this point. I personally believe although Bee is an accomplished warrior, he was somewhat stilted out of a sparklinghood/ younglinghood and thus any attention and cuddles he receives from him newly revealed parents are justified, needed, and welcomed especially by this reader. Alright, I admit that I love the mush. I would very much welcome reading further fluffy scenes between the family. :)

Great work and thanks you for sharing!