Reviews for Fledgling
Larisa chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wonderful and heartwarming fic :)

Thank you!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Heh. Hm. Oh okay well this is good yes siree. Neato maybe
Veronica chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is such a wonderful story. No traces of OOC-ness whatsoever and no grammar and spelling mistakes.

You've done a great job! Hope to see more from you in the future.
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
AW! I love this fic so much! It was really, really awesome! And I love what you did with Pip, I am such a big Pip fan and I absolutely in love with how he stood up to Alucard. Simply wonderful!Keep up the brilliant work!_
Ludifer chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Cool thought that was a good story. Nice ideas.
xXNo-life-kingXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
nice a nother make me cryer
BluX chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This is the first Hellsing story that has gotten Alucard's personality right. He always seems so out of character in other fics but this one really embodied him. The story really pulled me in, and even though this fic is labeled 'complete', I loved it so much that I want to read more of it. Really great work!
silverXphoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I really liked this one-shot. However, even though you didn't leave a cliffhanger and also the fact that this story is a one-shot it would be neat to find out and see what happens next with Seras's journey to becoming a better vampire. It would be cool to find out, but then the way you ended the story was prefect. I don't know, I'm just being strange now. Well, I loved the story, it was very nicely written.
Kane chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I really love this, it dragged me deep inside the story and everyone is in character. This was performed flawlessly.

This has so much potential for many, many chapters, and I really hope you have that planned.

You did this perfectly, and it would suck to see it end like this. It would be awesome to see Seras improve and mature, and Alucard feeling proud and growing more attached to her as she accepts who she is and reveals new powers.

I can't wait to see more!
BigKwell chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Sometimes you've got to use a velvet-covered sledgehammer instead of a buldozer in order to get good results. Nice story.
Alexis chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Awesome story, I really felt dragged inside it, feeling everything that happened.

This has so much potential for more chapters. It would be nice to see Alucard teaching her and see her growing stronger. Your grammar is perfect, as everything else here is, too.

I really hope you continue this!
ShadesofEverything chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow good story, I really like it. Hooray for Pip for making ALucard understand! And for Hot Dog Day!