Reviews for Not Quite
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 7/20
Very good
Donni chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Really good! Too bad there's not more... And I agree and vastly appreciate your decision with the footnotes!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Awesome :D Again, wish there was more! You're a delightful author with a mad, mad mind :)))
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I hope you are able to finish this. Love disk world and Harry Potter.
Netchka chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! Can't wait for more chapters to come.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Awesome.
kanazak chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Such a great start. Sad to see it's already over.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Okay, there must be more!
I like it so far.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
One chapter seven years ago? Please more!
dragon-game chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Good story.
I hope you choose to continue it sometime.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You got the colour wrong, unless 'blue fire' is the colour of this world's magic instead of Octarine (greenish, yellowy, purple). Still, a great start to a discworld Harry. Sounds like he was partially taught by Nanny Ogg, as far away from an innocent maiden of the Coven as you can get. Hogwarts' female population won't know what hit it once he discovers girls.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
a promising start, nice description of the death of rats robe. I look forward to more.
WeirdCornChip chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Hey this is a really good crossover?
I am assuming you are talking about hogfather? But how did he lose his eye? I still don't get it :0... It would be sooooo creepy if harry was like teatime all reincarnated and stuff, but that is unlikely... Soooooo write more please? I know it has been 5 years, but if you ever feel like writing more, I would e super super happy to read it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
As an avid fan of both fictions, I would love to see more of this. Too bad there are no good crossovers with Discworld. Started out great.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Interesting story idea. I'm looking forward to reading more of it!