Reviews for Live Bed Show
mseanne chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
.. couldn't stop laughing at the end part. partly shock, but mostly enjoyed the story in a weird, disturbing way.. i had fun reading it anyways! :D
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I admit it. I'm sad they left off there, although glad Hermione joined in the fun. ; P Awesome story, the beginning cracked me up.
ElaineMalfoy88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ahhh...this is a perfect mix of funny, sweet and so freaking hot! I don't know how you managed it! I've read a lot of 'Hermione wants to watch Harry and Ron' fics, but this has to be one of my favs, it's so well developed and fits so nicely into canon ;). The beginning is brilliant and the dream scene had me dying of laughter. My only request is perhaps a sequel where H and R get more adventurous...pretty please? hehe :)
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
sooooo hot! You have a really dirty mind. I've actually read this before, it's even better the second time around. Now you've put all sorts of ideas in my head. I wonder if i could get my hubby to do that for me? Lol
Periwinkle Robes chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That. Was. So. Hot!

I never thought I'd be into Slash, and especially not the idea of Harry & Ron but you made it work so well. I was literally on the edge of my seat when Harry was eating the toast and it was all I could do not to scream when Ron told Hermione about her Xmas present. I'd have fainted too!
AskoII chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I wonder what happens on the birthday...

And I really hope that Hermione will get to enjoy more presents like this, feel the pressure Ron..! And I also hope that they dare more for each time they give her such a present ... *a dirty mind* D

There isn't a second huh? XD
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh Lordy. That was spectacular. Completely brilliant.

I just loved when Ron was all tired and drunk and "I'm your Cannons". So sweet.

And when the ladies in the office were discussing sexual fantasies? Awesome.

So much happy came from reading this. Congratulations on a super piece of writing!
TMBlue chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Why am I so into this? Wow. Haha... this is really great... The last line killed me! Favourited...
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow...hot xD Very natural and sexy and fluffy and awesome, hahaha. Adored it.

:)Bee
cgluv chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
“We love Dick! We love Dick!”

omg i laughing so hargd im crying

lol
melakem chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I've read this before and it's just as good as I remembered. I loved the funny bits, was touched by the fact that Ron loves Hermione enough to have the conversation with Ginny, that both boys love Hermione enough to go for this and the toast scene was hysterical! Nice piece of work!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
the fic was aweseom, but the last lnie made it!

you're brilliant!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Damn, that was hot!
Ellae chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
"Rosie...Hugh...get down here and watch Daddy’s life finally have a meaning!" Haha.

"Just as their lips were going to smoosh together they tore the toast in two and sat back from each other, looking very pleased with themselves." Wow! This bitLOVED IT.

Simply Wow.
cheitanz chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
WOW! that was stunning :) really strange idea and really hot to read XD
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »