Reviews for Live Bed Show
Mistymist chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I really do not have enough words to justify how fabulous I thought this piece was without sounding like a 12 year old on a sugar rush.

I loved the Beginning with the Quidditch game, the chocolate frogs, the dream and most especially the Christmas present. the wholw thing was brilliant.

thank you so much for sharing this.

*Clicks all four boxes before hitting send* well actually only three, no point adding a story alert to a completed story lol
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. It was simply amazing!
LadyNoreh chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
.Wow.

Fan-friggin-tastic. Brilliant. I'm having a hot flash.. and a sudden urge to go find my husband.

Your writing never fails to amaze me; whether it's drama or romance, smut or angst. Thank you!
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hah. Ron is the best. Tres sexy. And surprisingly well written. Loved the Quidditch scene. Making people out of parents, as well, very cool.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I LOVE THE LES MIS REFERENCE! Eponine and Marius! Good one!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That... is likely the hottest thing ever.

You managed to blend the sexy and the funny pretty expertly. I adored “We weren’t putting corsets on each other were we?” and the reference to the fact that Hermione loves Ron *even more than BOOKS.* Also, what a killer of a last line! Her birthday, indeed. I loved how Harry couldn't help but be aroused and also incredibly embarrassed.

Adorable, and I am grinning from ear to ear.

Also, I read 'Scourgified Mind' a long while ago, and maybe I should re-read it; you have such a good handle on humour, angst, and romance. ;)

-K
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
_ absoulytely loved it. one big reason is they started off shy about it and then got all into it (hg just as well as the boys).

best line:

“Oh come on ‘ermione!” Ron called after her while Harry choked with laughter on his toast, “Give us a bit of direction and we’ll do it the way you like!”

_

and it was totally grat how they got into it until of course the line they wont cross.

heh, i can ginny as the most likey to confess to her other brothers what ron asked of her about harry.

and i wonder if ron would want hg to pay back the favor with another girl (cause of course ginny cant cause thats his sister so that would only be a show for harry.).
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
that was fantastic. and freaking hot! i loved it. Sequel please?
Ker-splat chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
You're just a damn good writer.

I have to ask though, the parting bit about Ron's birthday... is Ron going to ask for something special from Hermione and Harry gets to watch? The treat Hermione got deserves reciprocity.
emmy1124 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was flipping hot. Just wanted to let you know...I need some tea, myself, now...
luvscharlie chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, wow. That was beyond hot. SQUEE!
Redheaded Dork chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I loved every minute of this story. It's incredibly funny and sexy at the same time, and everyone is very much in character.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Ok, I could actually handle that. I can't handle two men together in my head for some reason but your story was workable. I guess it just speaks for the close bond the three have together, and of course, your writing.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
FREAKING...! That was hilarious! The idea by it self is genious! Hahahahahaha! Hermione having a xes fantasy about Ron and Harry...that could be canon!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
::snickers:: lol very well done and extremely HOT!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »