Reviews for Live Bed Show
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That would be so fricking hot... *drool*
milky1way chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
wow, I thought having those thoughts about two guys (or more) was bad but... It was a great story! Thanks
Iggity chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh. My. GOD!

"We love Dick! We love Dick!"

Hell, I got myself some tea too.

This was so DAMN funny. Holy crap. I fucking love it. I was laughing so hard my grandmother was wondering what I was doing.

Hope to see some more of your stories.
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow, I am so glad I decided not to read that at work. If my bosses saw that I would have been fired. lol. That was fantastic. Just how I imagined it would be. lol
laura-csm chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh wow. I've never read stories like these, but this one totally worked. It wasn't disusting like the other M stories!
Hermy WonWon chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wow. That was something else! I'm really impressed. You made a het slash fic that realistically worked! I loved how Harry came over with a bottle of alcohol.

The first section was hilarious! Loved the chocolate frog cards as well. Happy holidays!
LoveIsABattle chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wow... that was hott... you should do one that has Hermione and Luna for Ron! lol
heyrupert chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
gobbligobbely goo...

that... so hot...
Crikeynettle chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I have to say i don't normally read stuff like this, but this was... AMAZING! O_O;

I was in hysterics XDXDXD Great job!

Take care!

-kat
connieewing chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
wow that was hot! I had to stop reading a couple of times to calm myself down lol wow you did a great job!
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
*giggles*

*snorts*

*blushes*

*bursts into flame*

That was hilarious and wicked and awesome and evil and HOT and various other adjectives which followed my brain as it melted into mush and leaked from my ears while reading. Just one thing: I'm afraid this cannot possibly be canon.

We all know the Cannons will never, ever win the league. :-)
Clairful chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I moaned out loud, I fanned myself, I laughed, I whimpered and I LOVE YOU!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I can't believe I just read this! I have to say that I was laughing and horrified and amused and...oh man, what a Christmas present, both for your readers and for Hermione! Oh my oh my oh my! This made me laugh so many times though...I completely understand Hermione's thoughts! EEKS! I just admitted it! Ah, humans' guilty pleasures, eh?

The first part was HILARIOUS! After reading your sexual warning and the summary I thought: Wow, Solstice is starting off strong! And then you completely changed the situation! Isn't it fun to do that? I bet you made many of your readers freak out a little bit!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the future image you are painting! I love having the kids partially involved! Although I wonder why Harry spends so much time with Hermione and Ron and their kids and not his own...lol!

HAHA! The Chocolate Frog cards! Very clever; I love it! I was laughing hysterically when Hermione admitted to Ron what she was dreaming about...Ron's reaction was perfectly amazing!

Grr! I had a line that was my ultimate favorite but I can't seem to find it anymore. Oh well. Basically the whole thing was my favorite! Wo...I still can't believe that I read this, but I'm glad I did!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Dear Lawd have mercy!

First ever threesome story that I ventured into, and it was AWESOME!

I must say, when I read the title, I thought that it was a songfic using Pulp's Live Bed Show-my current no. 1 favorite Pulp song. But, damn, damn, damn. damn... too fabulous!
LorneStar chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
holy...oh my god. That was so hot. and kinda wrong (mostly cause I like fantasizing about harry and ron together, but nobody in real life, and I'd never ever want to have a 3some - honest!) but seriously, I really wish my fiance was here right now...! this is going right on my favorites list, just in case I ever want to read it again... :D

oh my god that was hot.