Reviews for Baking 101
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is incredible cute!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So cute. I love this one.

i only wish this could of happened in the show her in his lap chair or not
Alan Grey chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
A Pleasant fluff piece.

I’ve always enjoyed the idea that a girl who can do so much finds some relatively simple everyday jobs like opening a bottle of wine with a corkscrew really difficult. We know from Hit a sister Back (S01E20) that Max can cook chicken but this is obviously inspired by Logan’s meals and her attempts to duplicate it.

However Cooking and Baking are two different items. You can cook a 3 course meal but making a cake requires a slightly different emphasis on the same knowledge. You have captured this well.

I chuckled at the line ‘failing at baking really took a lot out of a girl.’ I’ve found that it is true about emotion being reflected in food and if emotionally intense even the most basic everyday jobs can become emotionally exhausting and requires a recharge period such as Max curling up with Logan.

A welcome addition to the ML catalogue. I’d like a few more please as it was a pleasure to read. There were also no obvious mistakes made so not bad for being unbeated.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
aw... so cute!
fairyfloz chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Very cute and well kept in character. Thanks
Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Nice fluff:-)
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
yay nice and fluffy! :D well done! loved it!
jfg207 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That's really Max. All the shows Max not being able to cook and you just confirmed it. What happens next?
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I'm no ML shipper but I still enjoyed it. Without cringing hehe, I know it can sometimes be a shipping war, at least in DA. It’s so immature. Despite my personal preference I enjoyed the dialogue and interaction, Max seemed very in character with her attitude toward the baking.
Erkith chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
well, I'm not big on ML but the fic is cute
Maria656 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very sweet story!
frogflute2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
i like it. short and to the point.
intstebri chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Just. Perfect.

Perfect relaxed moment.

Perfect slight flirting attempt.

Perfect 'she-will-not-make-it' cooking try.

Perfect great final.