Reviews for A Smile Is Louder than Words
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I enjoyed your story and was hoping that you might write more please. I know it's been a while but the stories never get old :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
he's not the only one smiling ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
So sweet, love Jen and Ronon!
Shellbean chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hey there Nicole1,
I really enjoyed your short. Anything with Ronon and Jennifer in it is usually a good story. What were the producers on the show thinking when they paired Jennifer with Rodney? I guess we will never know. Thanks for writing this and I am looking forward to another. Shellbean:))
Motherduck chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved it, bit short but very enjoyable. :-)
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was sweet and Ronon was spot on. Loved it. :)

We are doing a re-read of all the stories listed in the Doc & the Wild Man Community on . The re-read is being conducted over on the Ronon/Jennifer ship thread on the Gateworld dot net website. :)
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I could see Ronon watching wrestling. And the image of him with glitter and the tissue paper at his feet :P
daisyscrapper chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was great! I could totally imagine Ronon acting like this :)
hifield chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nice image of him trying to get the glitter off his fingers! Sweet story.
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aw! I love stuff like this. Particularly because Jennifer is .. I dunno, holding her own in this one. So many Jennifer/Ronon pairings have her as ridiculously weak and submissive. I'm on my way to read the sequel now :)
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
very sweet
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Too cute. Teach her defensive moves as a present- nice present- lots of time with him in close quarters. M! Nice.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
cute :)
deal4321 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I bet Ronon really enjoyed his present. :-) Smart of Jennifer to get that for him.
Rac80 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
this was cute. I enjoyed it.