Reviews for Overstepping Boundaries
aaam chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
write more and quick I like this:)
TheDayDreamerandHerDreams chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
THIS IS AWESOME SO R UR OTHER STORIES! :)
Lalaa chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
When will the next chap be up?
the balcony nico chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Please continue this! I was practicaly in hysterics when I read the last part! I love this dearly!
oyprongs chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
This is a pretty creative story! You haven't updated in two years, by the way... Well you do have 49 stories! It would be sooo awesome if you updated!
MadameProngs10 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Ohhh, this is an amazing (and so creative!) concept and now I'm sad that it's been about two years since you updated. :( I'm going to add it to my Story Alert on the slight chance that you ever decide to update. :P

But... yes, amazing. Canon Lily and James are good, but there are SO many stories about them; I love reading AU fics with a huge twist like this fic has. And I love James and Lily's relationship in this fic, they're so sweet. :)

(but what an evil way to end the last chapter! :P )
Som chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Good concept actually guy. Bt even though ur story gives us something to imagine still it should be finished by u...
marypoppinscollar chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I love this story! PLEASE don't give up on it! I am BEGGING you to update! I can't wait for another chapter! PLEASE!
That'sMyCue chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
oh come on! Please update! I like your story! It's interesting! I bet many people will read this if its complete! so please, please, please, update! :)
tigerlily chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
OHH! You really suck! You left me hanging at the juicy part! Seriously, you NEED to write another chapter, for my sanity!

~Tigerlily
angelbaby696 chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
It's been over a year since you've written this... it's actually kinda good... would like to read more, are you gonna finish it?

angel
Angie chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! IT WAS GETTING GOOD! I CAN'T STAND NOT KNOWING HOW LILY REACTS TO THE NEWS!
You Know Who chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
good luck then
softasthunder chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
o i hpe you keep writing.
adtjSDfgasdfgfzsasdStf za chapter 5 . 10/24/2009