Reviews for By Chance or Changing Course
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
i have read over 100 FMA fanfics...and honestly...THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST! EVER!

which is why i got so sad after reading you haven't finished it yet :'[

please finish it!

its hard to find such great EdRoy storys, (coz must of them are romances...and i won't read those)

even if its just a quick wrap-up of Riza Al and the rest of the party finding Ed and Roy...i just really want an ending :[

i don't mean to sound like im begging X[ ...but its just really sad that a great story gos un-finished.

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just finished chapter 1!
OMG so good already!

*fangirling over ParentalRoy and HurtEd*

GRAA! D; but i have to go to bad soon!

and i have to much stuff to do tomorrow :[ ...it will be a long day tomorrow because i will be dwelling on this fic all day long! can't wait to read more tomorrow night!

-ZeyTheFox-
SamuraiGirl chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Okay... I'm too lazy to log in and feel bad for it because HOT DAMN DO I LOVE THIS STORY. I'm never able to find any good angsty Roy Mustang stories with Ed in them, so boy is this a breath of fresh air. The whole 'Roy is Xingese' thing in fanfiction is something I barely see. And when I do, it's not given much attention. What I'm trying to say is that this story is amazing, and I seriously hope you update soon because I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WINTER OF 1903 AND HOW THE HELL MUSTANG IS INVOLVED IN IT
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
I've really enjoyed this story so far, please don't forget to update this story! I really want to know what happens next! :D
Rufescent chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Well, good luck writing out the entire remaining chapters of this story (if you're still doing so, at least). I shall eagerly await that notification of a new chapter, whenever!

This story is gorgeous. The characters are masterfully developed, especially Roy's backstory, and the storytelling is very well thought-out and careful. I'm so excited to finally discover what all the mystery is about the fire and especially the military conspiracies. And do I even need to mention the beauty of your writing? It's incredibly smooth and seamless, with the descriptions beyond lovely and well-done. All in all: amazing story. Thanks for sharing and for taking the time/effort to attempt to complete it.

On that note, please update when you can. :) Good luck!
Munchy Fox chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
I'm sad now, I want to keep reading and see how everything turnes out!
DarkFlameFantasy chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Hopefully you will continue this soon
I have really enjoyed the story so far !
Good luck ~DarkFlameFantasy
inuyashamunkey chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
hope you find the time soon, a shame to leave this unfinished
Attackoneverything chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
I hope you continue this
I was enjoying the plot
XD
Hope u start up again
Akarri chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Your writing must have gotten a lot better since the latest actual chapter if you think this story is poorly written. But maybe I'm biased to it since I'm a huge sucker for anything parental!roy...

Anyway. I first found and read this story maybe a year ago and I re-read if because I remembered how much I enjoyed it. Little did I know that your still may be working on it. (I'm probably just repeating what I said back then)
I really hope it updates soon! There isn't enough parental!RoyEd in the world.
Zoe chapter 12 . 3/10/2016
This is so great! I can't wait to see an update, now.
miss-meowness chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
OH MY GOSH. I remember recommending this fic to my fellow FMA fans before, like 'There's this really awesome story! *proceeds to tell them a small gist of it*...but now it's never going to continueee *cries about it*.' AND NOW YOU'RE BACK? Uh, YES. Thank you so much for not abandoning us forever. Good luck with the next chapters! And happy writing! :D
graystar19 chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
Love the story! Hope you can finish it one day but if you can't we understand. Still, love this and really can't wait to see whats next!
Geegees chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Oh My Gosh! I just found your story by chance and just read all of it! Its great! As soon as i get back on my computer I am following this story! Please update :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2015