Reviews for By Chance or Changing Course
DemonDragonQueen chapter 12 . 4/15
I like this story very much, please don't abandon it.
tontonte chapter 12 . 3/23
Great story!
Hope u update again soon!
tontonte
Akarri chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Please keep writing, if you ever stopped! This is a very good story and I REALLY want to know where it goes.
There aren't quite enough Parental!RoyEd fics out there. Especially that are this good.

You say that you're continuing it but that was... Almost 3 years ago. I will have faith, however. This will remain in my mind. I won't forget you! Please don't forget about this story!
ElizabethBathog chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
This is awesome work you have done! I am happy that i fund it and got to read it! I hope you will some day update this again! :)
Rosepink4140 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
This has got to be ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER! Please please please continue it!
wittyusernames chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, I was so looking forward to the next chapter, then I realized you haven't updated n two years *criess*, keep it up though your a great writer!
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
I do hope you can update soon! This is a very good story.
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
I really love this story, so I'm very sad about the fact that it hasn't been updated in so long. Please consider continuing this story!
The Cinderninja chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I am deeply upset to see that this story hasn't update in roughly two years, but I suppose I've held out hope for worse. In any case, the final call will obviously be yours, but you're right - there's not nearly enough well written fanfiction with parental Roy in this fandom, and yours certainly counts as well done in my books. The writing wa structurally sound, and the charcters were all accurate, which is the most important thing, really. While you've left me with a hundred questions that need answering, I suppose I should appreciate what story you've already given me. I really do hope to see this update sometime in the future, but I understand if you can't.

Dash
Merusmors chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Amazing story! I LOVE IT! IT'S SO WONDERFUL, I BELIEVE MY INNER-FANGIRL WILL BURST!
I hope you can get this story back up! I know that you haven't updated in literally years, but it's soo wonderful!

Until then, I shall await. Thank you for this, it had made my very glum day.
Ravynna Frost chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
This story is amazing! I hope you really do continue it, because I want to know about the winter of 1903... I'll be waiting eagerly!
sarcc chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
You know i hate people like you, tHey start a very good fanfic then just stop it and then never start again.
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Great story so far, just a couple of things I want to mention. First, I would suggest italics instead of bold text. Also, it would help if there was a line separating shifts in perspective and the author's note from the rest of the text. Anyway, I'm excited to keep reading!
Latias876 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
This is such a nice story! w And the part of Roy being half-xingese? That was really interesting. Hey, are you Chinese or do you look up the words on Google Translator? Cause if you did you use it, then be warned: it isn't always correct and Chinese grammar is different from English grammar. Anyway, hope that you'll recover quickly! :)
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Please continue it! It's been two years already! I'll be sad if you don't... *sniff*