Reviews for By Chance or Changing Course
Yunalecia chapter 11 . 3/15
(they only allow one review per chapter, so I'm on this chapter to send a thumbs up and hopeful eyes your way _) You know, I've been following this story for the past few years, and I mean it when I say I randomly come back throughout the years to reread it, because I love it that much! Truly, the way you write your chapters are amazing and the bond you vividly create between Roy and Ed is perfect. It saddens me so much to not have more to read- but I still love it so much! I hope you are able one day to continue because this is truly my favorite FMA story I've read in all my years reading. I cling to the hope that it might continue one day, and until then, I'll keep rereading it to quench my craving!
Bananayibbles chapter 12 . 2/15
its been 3 yrs will u update?
Ncaks chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Please update!
Sylphrena33 chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
Awww...I was so excited to finish this story! I love what you've already got, you should finish it! I think you should just finish writing the whole thing in a word document, then go back and rework the parts you don't like, rather than postponing the whole thing until you rewrite what you've already got. That's just my opinion though, cuz that's what I have to do with my ADHD brain in order to finish anything that I start... Otherwise I'm just too much of a perfectionist and I lose motivation. But whatever you choose to do with this, I just want to say that I LOVE what you've got. This is one of my favorite Parental RoyEd fanfics that I've read (even though it's not done yet). I love the way their relationship is developing! Great storyline, great detail and description. I really like the way you write. :)
Tsukiko K chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
Shui is a brat. He hates Ed for things that Edward can't control. Not to mention that the people have no right to treat Ed the way they do. But Shui just made me angry. I was all like, 'You hate him for sleeping while Roy suffers, even though he's suffered just as much if not more since the fucking train wreck and even before that. You hate him for being different, even though he has no control over that?' I loathe people like that. They come up with silly reasons to hate somebody for absolutely no reason other than the fact that they're different. Not to mention, Roy treats him so damn nicely instead of sticking up for Ed and saying how wrong Shui was to hate him. *Sigh* This is more Parental Roy/OC, considering how nice he's treating Shui.
CrystalTrinity chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Can't wait for more, I'm loving it so far!
DEEPEST chapter 12 . 6/24/2017
So you gonna keep AT IT OR WHAT? Pleaaaase I love this!
DEEPEST chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
First chapter read: Good so far! Looking forward to reading the rest.
KeeperOfTheCreed chapter 12 . 5/24/2017
I hope you are close to finishing this story because I thoroughly enjoyed the chapters posted already. Man I just found this story the other day and I want more of it I can't imagine those years gaps!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
i have read over 100 FMA fanfics...and honestly...THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST! EVER!

which is why i got so sad after reading you haven't finished it yet :'[

please finish it!

its hard to find such great EdRoy storys, (coz must of them are romances...and i won't read those)

even if its just a quick wrap-up of Riza Al and the rest of the party finding Ed and Roy...i just really want an ending :[

i don't mean to sound like im begging X[ ...but its just really sad that a great story gos un-finished.

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just finished chapter 1!
OMG so good already!

*fangirling over ParentalRoy and HurtEd*

GRAA! D; but i have to go to bad soon!

and i have to much stuff to do tomorrow :[ ...it will be a long day tomorrow because i will be dwelling on this fic all day long! can't wait to read more tomorrow night!

-ZeyTheFox-
SamuraiGirl chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Okay... I'm too lazy to log in and feel bad for it because HOT DAMN DO I LOVE THIS STORY. I'm never able to find any good angsty Roy Mustang stories with Ed in them, so boy is this a breath of fresh air. The whole 'Roy is Xingese' thing in fanfiction is something I barely see. And when I do, it's not given much attention. What I'm trying to say is that this story is amazing, and I seriously hope you update soon because I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WINTER OF 1903 AND HOW THE HELL MUSTANG IS INVOLVED IN IT
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
I've really enjoyed this story so far, please don't forget to update this story! I really want to know what happens next! :D
Rufescent chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Well, good luck writing out the entire remaining chapters of this story (if you're still doing so, at least). I shall eagerly await that notification of a new chapter, whenever!

This story is gorgeous. The characters are masterfully developed, especially Roy's backstory, and the storytelling is very well thought-out and careful. I'm so excited to finally discover what all the mystery is about the fire and especially the military conspiracies. And do I even need to mention the beauty of your writing? It's incredibly smooth and seamless, with the descriptions beyond lovely and well-done. All in all: amazing story. Thanks for sharing and for taking the time/effort to attempt to complete it.

On that note, please update when you can. :) Good luck!
Munchy Fox chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
I'm sad now, I want to keep reading and see how everything turnes out!