Reviews for By Chance or Changing Course
Munchy Fox chapter 12 . 7/30
I'm sad now, I want to keep reading and see how everything turnes out!
DarkFlameFantasy chapter 12 . 7/4
Hopefully you will continue this soon
I have really enjoyed the story so far !
Good luck ~DarkFlameFantasy
inuyashamunkey chapter 12 . 5/26
hope you find the time soon, a shame to leave this unfinished
Attackoneverything chapter 12 . 4/19
I hope you continue this
I was enjoying the plot
XD
Hope u start up again
Akarri chapter 11 . 3/22
Your writing must have gotten a lot better since the latest actual chapter if you think this story is poorly written. But maybe I'm biased to it since I'm a huge sucker for anything parental!roy...

Anyway. I first found and read this story maybe a year ago and I re-read if because I remembered how much I enjoyed it. Little did I know that your still may be working on it. (I'm probably just repeating what I said back then)
I really hope it updates soon! There isn't enough parental!RoyEd in the world.
Zoe chapter 12 . 3/10
This is so great! I can't wait to see an update, now.
miss-meowness chapter 12 . 1/4
OH MY GOSH. I remember recommending this fic to my fellow FMA fans before, like 'There's this really awesome story! *proceeds to tell them a small gist of it*...but now it's never going to continueee *cries about it*.' AND NOW YOU'RE BACK? Uh, YES. Thank you so much for not abandoning us forever. Good luck with the next chapters! And happy writing! :D
graystar19 chapter 12 . 1/1
Love the story! Hope you can finish it one day but if you can't we understand. Still, love this and really can't wait to see whats next!
Geegees chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Oh My Gosh! I just found your story by chance and just read all of it! Its great! As soon as i get back on my computer I am following this story! Please update :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
AAAAAH I MUST READ MORE THIS IS AMAZING
Hyperion Speck chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
You can finish this. I believe in you!
Please finish my favorite fanfiction!
Aleria14 chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
I was really excited when this popped up in my inbox saying there was a new chapter. I've spent the past week in my spare time reading through it again. Update when you can! I can promise that I'll continue following the story :)
ZakuroU chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
(Had to log out to review, haha.)

Holy crap! ! Wowza!

I almost had a minor heart attack just there, wow! This was the last thing I expected to see when I checked my notifications. And I'm super happy about it! I always recommend this story to people a lot, and I'm really happy to hear you haven't forgotten! I'm freaking out a little over here! ; v ;

I just gotta say this story was a really big inspiration to me, as well. It's probably what got me into writing Parental!RoyEd anyways, so a super-big thank you for that! :D

I hope you can get the stuff written for us! Good luck! !
JayLightnStrike chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Im so glad that you haven't abandoned this! I can't wait for the revamped and completed version (although I suppose I have to haha) I wish yu all the luck in finishing it and will be waiting patiently for the finished product :)
Till next chapter!
~Jay
MysteriousEyez chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
That's great and but I for one can't even remember what this story is about. Whenever you do manage to update hopefully it will jog my memory...my Lord 8 years since this story began .