Reviews for Birthday Wishes
me chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is beautiful. I love all your stories.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lol to the effing Teddy bear
1Ai-chan7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was a bitter sweet story. I think it was nice how you incorporated family members that care about Hinata, and also you are keeping it close to the actual story line. It was very sad though with the Sasuke/Hinata stuff. Can't wait for the next part of the series. I'll have to go read the others now too.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, I want more and more from your stories but not just your stories - "Lifelong Love" stories. Please continue writing them. I want to see when will be the next action and what will happen between them. As much as I like the stories I cant help but to want to read the one that they are finally together - happy. ] Update soon. Good luck.
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was beautiful, and I loved the allusion to the teddy. I'm so glad this story focused around Hinata, most SasuHina fics are from Sasuke's POV. *sigh* I wonder what Hinata had thought about Sasuke's gifts though. I know there should have been some shock, bewilderment, confusion, but who DID she think sent them? How did she fell about them?
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like the mentions of the teddy bear - I think its very cute.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aw...that was alittle sad.
amanda devaine chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
another great story (:

i loved it.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was gorgeous. I really enjoyed it.
Aufera chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It was just so great to see Hyuuga's that aren't cold bastards for once in their life. It was just so cute to hear everything he got her :)
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I thought it was really sweet. Very nice to read something written more from Hinata's perspective.
Sketched Words chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
TTTT so very sad
madteen66 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aww this one's sad.. an uh happy b day since your b day is in december.. :)
princess-oro chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I so love this! Brilliant! Sasuke has SO got to come back! It'll be REALLY GREAT if there's a CONTINUATION(hint-hint) but nevertheless, great job!
Hikair chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wounder story...*sniff*...*sniff*...

Sasuke still likes/loves Hinata-chan snice they were little...and still does. Don't worry Hinata-chan your emo boy Sasuke will come back to you.