Reviews for Flawless Mask
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
can you pleaaase tell where your older version is?in which the story line was a bit diffferent i guess,there was no contest i guess,id like to read that again!n please do update,i really liked your story!
Pinkfice chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
I will put this as politley as I believe I can. I am a huge fan of your stories, and while I understand you can't please everyone, you even admitted to being a perfectionist. I am the same way, being the host of a (developing) naruto fansite, and personally I am obsessed with everything from my style( my sports car, mini notebook, palm, extensions, canopy... other things that tend to make newly aquired aqaintances think of me as vain, spoiled, and somewhat selfish) to my edicate and posture. Please excuse my ranting on the trivial subject. I would simply like to inform you your fanfiction is wildly popular at my academy, especially since I rant about sasusaku, rivalry, all the time. Your most popular is the masterpiece entitled 'flawless masks' containing the still ever-looming prescence of Ishihara Azami. Being strictly constructive, it is your best work that I crave more of. Being an aspiring superstar booked up with lessons , I lead an overscheduled teenager's life, and to the point, if for any reason you feel you need a co-author, or anything related, please feel free to contact me at .
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Please update! I'm addicted to this story! O.O..._
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
O.O...interesting *inner-heeheeheehee*
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
I love this story, but I think it could be better if you separated the girls and the guys parts like you did with the first verison _ Just some friendly advice.
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
LOL deja-vu, ne?
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
LOL. I hope this is a song fic since you said that Sakura and Sasuke were lead singers in their bands. _
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So far I like this version of the story better! _
IceFemme chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
girl you need to finish this because I personally LOVE it! please continue or write a new series

PLEASE
Finnick Odair In His Underwear chapter 21 . 9/28/2008
i was wondering about how long the edited version is going to take. please give me an email. thankyou. keep up the good work.
unknown chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
OMG i was laughing so hard when i read the part about sakura and her mom's conversation! it just seemed really funny! great work!
That Incompetent Twit chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
It's really funny,)
That Incompetent Twit chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I liked the first one more and the part a bout Hanabi and Naruto's cousin but heck...your the author so I'll just read and the story's still cool but you should atleast put a line
Lilcookiemonster1297 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I LOVE YOU!XD in a sisterly love.I absalutely love your fanfics!
Flower on the Prepice chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I really liked the plot and the story. Couldn't find any typos to point out, which is good. Please keep up the stories you are writing, I enjoy them a lot.

I was sad when I saw your stories stop. Meh, I wanted to find out what happened next (obviously). I hope you finish one of the stories you are writing soon, I'll be waiting.

~Flower on the Prepice