Reviews for I'll Sing You a Lullaby
MaeKat chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
OMG O.O

*dies from awsomeness*
Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
*Gasp!* This chapter is so amazing! Hichigo sang to Ichigo! Aw! He kept him asleep the whole time, just as Ichigo asked! :)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
cool! I wonder if Hichigo sang Ichigo a lullaby? I bet he sings so awesome! Eek! They kissed! .

Thank you for making this! I'm gonna fav this! :)
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aww~! Can I call it cute? Seriously I mean it. It has a sad tinge to it but it caries a cuteness that I can feel. Hichigo seems to be really sweet in this; wanting his king to get some sleep. Even with the given internions of the 'sleeping' I can't seem to make Hichi seem like the bad person. Plus Ichi even let him in the end even if he just gave up

~Strawberry-Ringo
kira1525 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Hey! Awesome Job! I Loved It! I've Read This One Before But That Was When I Didn't Review Fanfictions (Didn't Know How)So Great Job!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
wow love it~!
Star-Struck Inu chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
That was nice, I enjoyed reading it. I hope you write more like it.
Elyon Tama chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
*Pouts* I loved thi fic so much... It's made me jealous, I love the way Hichigo's voice sounds. :P
Kyonkichi89 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Aw, I love this song. The thought of Shiro singing it to Ichi is adorable. I liked the cute fluffiness and Ichigo actually didn't have anything to be afraid of in this one because Shiro is such a sweetie. Yay for fluff!
KivaEmber chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Aw. So cute! :3
AnimeniacAnonymous chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Aww! Kawaii desu! You should totally continue this story..it's soo cute! There are many lullabies you could try...look up lullaby lyrics on google and you'll find tons!
atasch chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
haha I like it! Lullabies and Hollows make such a fun creepy mix ). You could always do the classic "rock a by baby in the tree top" lullaby... lullabies.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Ja, it was very cute. Hichi's spoiling himself. Yay for you *squeal*

Please continue this plot-line. Wonder what Hich's gonna do in the next morning? Molesting Ichi maybe? *blush*
demonlifehealer chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I love it and yes I want more!Please continue this is so inspiring! You are the queen of drabbles! They make you think so much and really strike a cord with me.

Please update soon!