Reviews for My True Love Given To Me
movinggirl chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
these were very creative and well-written. good job!
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
this whole thing gave me that warm feeling that you get when you see/read something that is absolutely adorable! and at times, it did make me wanna cry. I actually almost did cry at one point. absolutely amazing! 3
Ember Nickel chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
Good ending. I liked the early glimpse at Florian Fortescue, and the line about love multiplying in number 4.
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I am on kick where i am reading all your stories that interest me which have been a lot of them! But this one makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And your AN about Molly Prewett in this chapter is adorable. Also I think Percy should have ended up with Penelope Clearwater as well.. Not this unknown Audrey character I have read about in other stories.
RavenEcho chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
Wonderfully sweet and well done.
sleepy queens chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
Aw, these were so cute and fluffy (most of them, anyway). It almost makes up for all the angst that happened in "Birthdays". I just like everyone being happy again :)
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
This story is really sweet. You messed up with Percy, though. He marries Audrey. I've got no clue what her surname is, but they have two kids together, Molly and Lucy. This is the whole family tree (without the tree):

Bill Weasley Fleur Delacour Victoire Weasley, Dominique Weasley, Louis Weasley

Percy Weasley Audrey (?) Molly Weasley, Lucy Weasley

George Weasley Angelina Johnson Fred Weasley, Roxanne Weasley

Ron Weasley Hermione Granger Rose Nymphadora Weasley, Hugo Weasley

Harry Potter Ginny Weasley James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter

Draco Malfoy Astoria Greengrass Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

Luna Lovegood Rolf Scamander Lorcan Scamander, Lysander Scamander

The Family Tree can be found at J. 's website. Those without middle names, probably have middle names, I just don't know them.

Great job on the story! :)
LeylaFenixx chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
I love how this ends , exactly as it began. "Molly and Arthur don’t notice."

They are so sweet together and I'm so happy that they have managed to go through all this and still stick together and have hope.

The bit about Ron holding the Victoire like a quaffle made me laugh for a long time.

"All is well."

Wonderful story from beginning to end.
LeylaFenixx chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
I have loved this story so far, as usual when it comes to your stories. This chapter was really powerful. I liked a lot to see that part of the book from Molly's perspetive. Her incredibility of the fact that she had come so close to losing Athur was just perfect.
Princess Ducky chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Brilliant story, I loved it. And George with Victoire was so cute. And I love how the ending was similar to chap 2, i think.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
thegoodgirldoll chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
...wow...u r a really good writer and this chapter really taps in to emotion. kudos! and happy christmas..well...in 24 days that is...
NellieNotMolly chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Sweet and wonderful to read about all these Christmases during the heat of August. :-) Very nice. I loved the gifts they gave each other on their first Christmas, "Photograph", and also the way that "Victory: All is well" ends the same way as "Kiss." I cried through that last chapter, by the way, which is something I don't usually do. I just struck a chord with me. :-)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
This is a terrific portrayal of the growth of the family! I really enjoyed how you brought it back around to how it started, also. You are an excellent writer. :)

"Even after three months as an uncle, Ron still holds the baby as if she were a Quaffle he had saved by accident."

*chuckles* Of course. :)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
I was planning on just reviewing the story as a whole, but this chapter somehow struck a chord with me and I couldn't let it go by without saying something. In so few words, you really brought me into the Burrow. It's really a good drabble. :)
ladylace616 chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Bloody brilliant fic! Loved it to death. Very good.