Reviews for Counting the Days
Peyton LeVay chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Pfft! And here we go again!
Beckett lover chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Amazing work! I loved it! Can't say how much I've been looking forward to reading such kind of stories. Amazing work! Woah! Speechless!
Bloodsired chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Absolutely AMAZING! Very entertaining and humorous. Gotta Love Beckett and Sparrow teaming up. I wish there would be sequel on this *crossed finger* anyway super like your story. Cheers!
3LW00D chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Oh goodness, this was just amazing. Gotta admit I almost didn't read it simply cus ya know- it's Becket. But this was truly awesome. Mom thinks I've lost my mind sitting here laughing at the computer screen, but so worth it!
DreamerNumber3 chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
You do realize the ending is just screaming "SEQUAL COMING UP!", right?
snarky Beth chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Great story! It's creative and really entertaining. I'm actually glad Beckett succeeded, and I don't even like him much. Though his snark is amusing, hehe, you really captured it! And I loved the ending :D
CanNeverQuiteGetThere chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
After wading through a sea of really, really awful PotC fanfic, I was on the brink of abandoning all hope, until I came across yours. I’m so glad I did. It made me laugh out loud so many times. I love your sense of humour, especially Will in the first chapter! Where many writers fall down, you succeed with ease with creating your own characters and world beyond the canon. The concept was brilliant. Your writing style is very skilled. The plotting was light and friendly. Beckett was charmingly evil. The innuendo was appallingly painful. The ending was a bit of an anticlimax - I’d expected him to earn that impossible last spark through something… bigger - than passing on Elizabteh’s love to Will. But overall, well done, you have successfully kept me - and probably others - from very important tasks whose deadline is Sunday, for the length of time it took to devour your story. It’s what all writers aim for. Be proud.

Yours, etc.
adele4 chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Wow, this was lovely! Love your writing style, and the ideas and the characterisation where great, and the ending -really- made me laugh. XD
kweenofmagic chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Sorry i didn't specify enough (and i obviously can't spell "happyness" happiness. lol)

I would love to heard all of Jack's past sins and his withdraw from rum.. OH and him having to see it and not being able to drink it! lol. That would be so hilarious
kweenofmagic chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
I am your 100th reviewer *shines with happyness*.. LOVE your story i think thats the second time i've read it through. Are you making a sequel?
Verity Strange chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Haha! Great story, and an awesome ending! Can't say that I actually thought you would let Cutler burn... he had too much character. :D

I may have a little bone to pick about poor Jack ending up there, though. Hmm... just kidding.

Verity
sometimesivegotanidea chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
Hi,

This Fanfiction is so cute!

I like it so much, how beckett trys to be good... :D

And I have got a question...could I translate your fanfiction into german?

miss beckett

P.S. sorry for all my mistakes in the comment!
IAmMeAndNoOneElse chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
(Applause) Great. Amazing. Spectacular. Completely awesome. Brilliant ending.

I'm sure you can tell I loved the story :) You really did a great job with this.

Maybe you could do a sequel in the future? You've certainly set the ground for it, but maybe you just want to leave it like it is, I wouldn't know. Well, whatever. Your story, your choice. A sequel could be cool though, if you have all the right ideas of course :)

Anyway, excellent story, I'm very glad I found it. See ya.
DecisiveEmuVictory chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
A great ending to a great story.
DecisiveEmuVictory chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
My innuend-o-meter exploded, too.