Reviews for The Echolls Case
kelsey112 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
hey i loved this story sp far but when is veronica and logan gonna meet and how is he gonna take it plz finish this soon and by the way your a great writer keep it up.x
syrensls chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Are you ever planning on finishing this story because it is pretty good. I hate it however when people start a story that sucks me in then leaves me hanging!
Isilady chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
i just found out your story... and i really really like it... please update!
abagail chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Hi - I know it's been like a year since you updated this - anyway I really like the story so far - so I'm hoping you will finish it off. pretty please :-)
Mindless Misnomers chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Decided to watch Veronica Mars 3 days ago. Fell in love with it within the 45 minutes. Finished it within 2 ... 3 days. Such a great series. Became a big fan of LoVe, too. And that is what I am doing here. Now about this story of yours (it's almost a year since you last updated ... but hell, I love your fic so much I'm still going to try anyway!),

Love the story! The characters were, well, in character. You are a very fine writer. There is something about your style of writing that has me hooked on this story of yours and now I am right here, typing, in hopes of you updating your lovely little story. :)

When are Veronica and Logan going to meet? Is Logan really guilty of selling drugs? What of Travis (just had to put him there)? I would really love to see how the story goes. Especially after that flashback! Please don't leave US hanging here.

And, just saying, I'm really happy that a Veronica Mars movie is PRETTY MUCH confirmed (Thomas says he has 70% of the script in his mind already. Says Bell, Dohring and Colantoni are excited about the movie ... even executive producer Silver.)
PhoenoFOXFIRE chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
So. I watched the entire Veronica Mars show in the span of about 4 days and fell in love with LoVe along the way. Lol. After I finished the third season (and learned that there wasn't a fourth with only the slim possibility of a movie in the future) I turned to fanfiction, my one true love to finish the story for me.

I knew going in what I really wanted to read about, mostly that Veronica went on to the FBI (as was the original intent of Rob Thomas), she comes back, and wham! LoVe all over again!

Since I can honestly say that I've been lurking through the Veronica Mars section for a while, I feel entitled to say that, as per what I want to read, yours has one of the best plots and grammar, which always seems to be lacking in most stories.

I noticed that you haven't updated this fic in a long while, and I understand better than anybody that life has the habit of getting in the way, but I do hope you will continue with this fantastic story, so I can have something to bring closure to it all in a way that seems like a continuation of the actual series.

Even if you don't continue this work, it has provided my imagination with numerous possibilities that will ease my need for LoVe drama. Haha.

All in all, I love this story and though I REALLY want a new chapter, what you have so far is absolutely amazing! :)

Phoeno
thatgirl0303 chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
this story is off to such an incredible start! i'm depressed to see that you haven't updated in nearly a year, my curiosity has really been piqued. i hope you finish this someday. much love.
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
please update soon, this is a good story a great one I would say
linde chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Oh really good, I hope you will update this story !
MoonPuppy4eva chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
OH NO!

please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update please please update !
natural buff buff chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
This is a really great story! The one thing I thought was a little surprising was the Wallace-Veronica off-contact thing, but apart from that it sounds great. And the flashback totally real, since me too I think that it was weird that Logan took her back like that the second time, b/c his reasons for the break-up the first time were so true! And the trust thing - oh yes...Love it!
Goodbye-To-All chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Hey just found your fic and gotta say I love it. Please, please update soon