Reviews for Retreating Haze
Spirit Seer chapter 2 . 10/24/2019
MY HEART.

This was so riveting and painful, but that ending, so gently, beautifully hopeful. Thank you for not just exploring a relationship growing into romance but rather the complicated PTSD-ish healing that Sasuke undergoes following the end of the battles and how he and Sakura try to understand each other again. Thank you for a wonderfully moving read.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 9/4/2019
What a tender way to lead into a first step towards being a Sasuke and Sakura relationship both deserve. I know this was written years before the end of the manga but really helped to capture Sasuke's struggles in understanding the relationship he wanted with Sakura and the bonus that Sakura finally was beginning to get the man/husband she had hoped for. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
What a riveting way to describe how the engagement and courtship of Sasuke and Sakura began. With their state of minds well described, it leaves one to fully comprehend how complex everything is in the world around them when they make the initial agreement. Thanks for sharing!
katsumi0003 chapter 2 . 8/31/2019
Awww this is awesome :) i hope there's a continuation though
Cam child chapter 2 . 8/2/2019
What do you mean no hope ooof-
AriCat-Hg chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
This is awesome. I really want to know how they’d repair and build a relationship.
Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2018
Post more
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 4/14/2018
This was absolutely lovely!
It really covers Sasuke's unstable mental state realistically and shows how he actually develops in an alternate universe. People do not simply recover easily especially going through so many traumatizing experiences. I really like how you portray Sasuke as not evil but unsure how to love or doesn't even know he is capable of love. He himself knows this and accepts this.
Also really LOVE the ending revelation!
Well written and well done!
Sasukura chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
The end...Noooo~ TOT
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
This is one of the most realist, sentimental and amazing fanfiction i have ever read. Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us.
Choco Banana Smoothie chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story :) your writing style is superb, I had to pause every now and then to admire how you stitched the words together. And of course, the story was great too. I love your portrayal of Sasuke and Sakura. I was hoping to see more though. But nevertheless, great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
For writing this:)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Beautiful
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
You'll gonna make it Sasuke-kun. Afterall, your love story with Sak is the best of all.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I'm not sure as to why she said yes, but the best of luck to her.