Reviews for Addiction
Some are smarter than they look... 3 - Sokka -
AvatarTeam237 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I love it!
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Interesting, hearing from Sokka.
avatargirl92008 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Not exactly sure how I missed reading this one, but yet another fantastic story from you!
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow... this is really good. Not what I was expecting but it's very interesting to see Aang and Katara's relationship from a different point of view, especially Sokka's who I think knows her better than she knows herself and who would say things that Katara herself wouldn't say.

Usually when people do stories like this where we get to see what they were thinking during the actual episodes, it doesn't match up too well, i think, but this really works and adds much more depth to Katara's feelings toward Aang. Which I think we can all agree were a little lacking in the show so thank you for this and I'm sorry I go on and on... :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great story. :)I'm very exited about what happened after 'the talk' :O
Felix 716 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
There is only one good sentence to sum up the pure awesomeness, fluffiness, and overall genius of this amazing story from Sokka's POV: "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!"
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Cool story! It was neat to read something from Sokka's POV. And the bit about the desert: 'not exactly lucid...' yeh, that's the understatement of the century. lol
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw! Who knew Sokka could be that perceptive, lol? But seriously, I'm love with this little fic. :-) You might even say I'm 'addicted'...
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aw, brotherly love, what could be better? Loved it!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aaww! That was very cute! It was like a little summary of the entire series bundled up awesomely and with an actual plot-like-sort of thing! Yays for you!
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
that was soo good it almost made me cry happy tears! i love ur work! keep it up! great fic!
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
idk why i never got around to reading this one. it's really good. and i'm gonna go read the sequel now!

Felling chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I Know You Should Make A Sequel ~ _
Leelee488512 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is cute,I can't wait for the next chapter! This going to my favorites